Super spreader event

So folks go and stand in line to maybe get the first round of this vaccine. Then do it again for the second shot. All while your not immune until some time after the second shot.

Sounds like a super spreader event!
For an unproven vaccine!
don't know why you need a second shot. flu shots aren't like that. but for covid, its different.
That's a conspiracy theory, OP.
  • Tiny
  • 01-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Yes. Going out to get vaccinated is too risky. Much better to stay in your basement and use Grubhub and HEB home delivery until this is over.
Just kinda ironic I think.
I tried to door dash wendies and they told me they were completely out of food ... what in the hell?
I try to plan one and got points for doing so and mod remove my post.
don't know why you need a second shot. flu shots aren't like that. but for covid, its different. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If you have not had a flu shot in 20 years or tetanus you support have 2 that why it called a booster. Won't you the one doing all those tetanus shots.
66 to make as many people sick as possible
66 to make as many people sick as possible Originally Posted by rexdutchman
When are you scheduled, RDM, or did they already give you the vaccine at your “retirement community?”

Maybe they slipped it in the porridge, yeah?
These super spreader events are far worse than folks going to Church or small gatherings! Yet some dims are calling for more lock downs!
Just more hypocrisy!
404 keep calm
I bet the people are wearing masks and maintaining distances.
This isn't a trump rally.
So folks go and stand in line to maybe get the first round of this vaccine. Then do it again for the second shot. All while your not immune until some time after the second shot.

Sounds like a super spreader event!
For an unproven vaccine! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Super spreader, huh?

And not a peep out of you for trump events.

You know trump lost, right?
These super spreader events are far worse than folks going to Church or small gatherings! Yet some dims are calling for more lock downs!
Just more hypocrisy! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I bet the people are wearing masks and maintaining distances.
This isn't a trump rally.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Mass amounts of people wearing masks or not is a super spreader event! Especially when they get indoors. Then they see the same vaccine administrators that hundreds have just seen in the same rooms of hundreds of others have inhaled and exhaled!
Super spreader event! biggly

Using the same science as cdc and fauxi!