Just figured out how Trump is trolling libs

Sadly, it looks like Biden will take the oath from a stolen election. The historians will reveal the truth. Right now, how many talking heads have said Trump is plotting a coup, or will refuse to vacate, or as Maxine Waters said will have to be dragged kicking and screaming. When Trump leaves under his own steam on his own terms...those people will look like hysterical idiots. There are some just like that on this site. Forever more they should be regarded like that feeble minded kid down the street.
it looks like Biden will take the oath. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
All that matters. The rest was useless bullshit.
All that matters. The rest was useless bullshit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What you consider what matters is really the useless bullshit. Biden won't make America Great Again. He'll make China greater than America.
Mission accomplished. How sweet it is.
We Made America Great Again on Nov 3. And the courts Made America Great Again 58 times. The states Made America Great Again when they certified the results for Biden. The Electoral College vote of 306 for Biden Made America Great Again. Me awakening every day knowing that Trump lost and there’s a bunch of idiot Trumpys that are mad and sad and yelling and crying because Trump has sold them a bag of magic beans Makes America Great Again.

America gets Made Great Again every day since Trump was outvoted by 7 million or more votes and lost by a landslide in electoral votes.
Sadly, it looks like Biden will take the oath from a stolen election. The historians will reveal the truth. Right now, how many talking heads have said Trump is plotting a coup, or will refuse to vacate, or as Maxine Waters said will have to be dragged kicking and screaming. When Trump leaves under his own steam on his own terms...those people will look like hysterical idiots. There are some just like that on this site. Forever more they should be regarded like that feeble minded kid down the street. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

You are so ill educated. Get rid of that fuckin' Kindle and get something you can use the spell check on!

The Dumpster fire of a Fascist Authoritatian dictator will be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BefliMlEzZ8

Keep telling yourself you have some semblance of a brain that works.

It's for evermore.

This is for your own good. Take it.
. When Trump leaves under his own steam on his own terms...those people will look like hysterical idiots. There are some just like that on this site. Forever more they should be regarded like that feeble minded kid down the street. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I take issue with several things

first the use of the word WHEN

these people are hysterical idiots unmeasured by and not constrained by any time period

Second- if you think the leftists on this site should only be regarded as feeble minded when trump leaves- well what about when the Russian hoax was a hoax or the impeachment was a fraud or everything adam schiff says or the main stream media or hell the many thousands of things these people deserve regard as the feeble minded

other than that, well yeah
Wow. Sure is a lot of butthurt in this thread.
Real Americans really don't care how the biggest loser leaves or where he goes to keep the mental meltdown going on tweets. It's obivous the trump cartel is not welcome in New York or Florida. Will he be a homeless as well as clueless???
  • Old-T
  • 01-05-2021, 01:14 PM
I was waiting on some phone calls, and to kill time I put on my biohazard protection suit to take a quick look in here. It hasn't really changed. The brain dead Trump Zombies are still brain dead, obnoxious, and give traditional conservatives a bad rep. Fortunately I also found some words of sanity from one of the sane voices out there, Geo. Will. Yes, I know, the Zombies will say:
--Will is a demented old guy who doesn't count
--I support LWW extremists because I think Trump is a dangerous asshole
--Who needs proof when Trump says it's so
--Hillary was a disgusting psychopath so Trump gets a pass on every piece of shit he says or does

All four are untrue, but what is truth to a Zombie?

(PS: Clinton IS a disgusting psychopath, but that does not absolve Trump from being one also.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...356_story.html
Why would historians reveal the truth?
That piece was well written and says about the Trumpys and election fraud what we’ve said to them on here time and again. Massive fraud is a lie.
I was waiting on some phone calls, and to kill time I put on my biohazard protection suit to take a quick look in here. It hasn't really changed. The brain dead Trump Zombies are still brain dead, obnoxious, and give traditional conservatives a bad rep. Fortunately I also found some words of sanity from one of the sane voices out there, Geo. Will. Yes, I know, the Zombies will say:
--Will is a demented old guy who doesn't count
--I support LWW extremists because I think Trump is a dangerous asshole
--Who needs proof when Trump says it's so
--Hillary was a disgusting psychopath so Trump gets a pass on every piece of shit he says or does

All four are untrue, but what is truth to a Zombie?

(PS: Clinton IS a disgusting psychopath, but that does not absolve Trump from being one also.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...356_story.html Originally Posted by Old-T

george will is an elitist idiot. hes full of himself
  • Old-T
  • 01-05-2021, 04:08 PM
george will is an elitist idiot. hes full of himself Originally Posted by winn dixie
And Trump is not?