the 5 families

Now Eric Trump is making threats. Threatening people will show up at the doors of elected congressmen, unless they stand up and turn over the election to Dad.

We admire the Trump family so much. Along with the Genovese, Colombo, Gambino,
Bonanno, and Lucchese
Eric is more like "Stacks" Edwards rather than any legitimate family boss.
The trump cartel is a bunch of wannabes
Now Eric Trump is making threats. Threatening people will show up at the doors of elected congressmen, unless they stand up and turn over the election to Dad.

Originally Posted by VitaMan

Which I condemn but have you heard any Democrat condemn the Antifa mob that showed up on Josh Hawley's front yard in the middle of the night with bullhorns and then allegedly banged on the door where Mrs. Hawley and her new baby cowered in fear? As the mob demanded she come out of the house.

I know Democrats don't like to hear these comparisons because most of the time, the media they watch will not even tell them what the mob did to Mrs. Hawley.

In Florida and now Ohio, that would be a good way to get your ass shot with the new stand your ground law. It would be perfectly reasonable in my opinion if Mrs. Hawley blasted a shotgun through the door and killed anybody threatening her and her child.
Hey Eric, are you aware that when the mob threatens to break your windows unless you pay tribute, that is extortion. I suppose you call it Trump loyalty.
Trump protection...
Hedonist you believe this:
In Florida and now Ohio, that would be a good way to get your ass shot with the new stand your ground law. It would be perfectly reasonable in my opinion.

Then all that invaded the Capital yesterday should have been shot dead on entry. Sorry, but you justice has to be equal, so pick your poison.