Encounter: Bella Bonita is a good girl

Date: 5/24/2024
Name: Bonita
User ID:: n/a
Phone: 830-642-8117
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?740035 ; https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?169176-Bonita
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: GFE LFK DFK BBBJ BLS HJ DATY DATO FIV FIA SS MPCFS MISH K9 CG CIM NQBS
Hair Length and Color: wavy brunette to mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Attractive Colombian girl, 5'3" 130lbs nice solid body MM Ds thin waist curvy ass
Recommendation: Yes
Good review will add her to TDL.
She's sexy, nice work MJ!
  • bcglx
  • 05-24-2024, 06:59 PM
Donation up front is a no go always ends in problems you will eventually get burned with that habit
No one likes donation upfront. I understand it, though.
never had a problem with donation up front.
Damn that’s wild
Man good stuff!
  • bcglx
  • 05-26-2024, 01:23 PM
Also asking for donation upfront is a sign of masculinity the provider is trying to assert control and dominance on the client so that if the session is bad you cant walk or switch or shorten the time etc. if I passed screening and I'm a regular client of the agency I'm paying after the session. I've had times when girls get crazy screaming police help because i want to cancel and get my money back and another provider try to snatch the donation out of my pockets when you want to leave and cancel or once they have the money they don't want to be reasonable all that is avoided if I pay after. I don't want to have to defend myself against a provider who's trying to rob me and put myself into a situation. There was a story of a man in dallas who shot a provider because she ran off with the donation and no fs he paid upfront...
I had time scheduled with her yesterday which I ended 10 mins into the meet. Being in hobby world for over 15 years, it was surely in worst 3. I'll be writing a review later this evening but my friends don't waste your time, energy and money on this provider.