Fee: NA
Hair Length and Color: Did not meet
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Did not meet NCNS
Recommendation: No
  • ztonk
  • 05-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Moving from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
looks you simply had no Joy... ) ;
looks you simply had no Joy... ) ; Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
story of my life
Yeah I tried PMs and email as well, to no avail. Looked good, but ain't nobody got time fo dat.
Damn Dude! I can get that treatment from my SO. At least I know I will eventually get some going that route.
  • onei
  • 05-30-2014, 05:40 AM
I did something similar with Laura. Sent a PM, texts, everything sounded great, hell, I even got her address, then when it came time to confirm something, all of the sudden nothing. After two tries I told her I was done. I'm not going to waste my time chasing something that doesn't want to be caught. It's amazing how one day she would text back and forth, then you never hear another word; not an "I'm sorry," or "Go fuck off!" — nothing. I can get that shit without even trying, why in the world would I want to chase it down?
I did something similar with Laura. Sent a PM, texts, everything sounded great, hell, I even got her address, then when it came time to confirm something, all of the sudden nothing. Originally Posted by onei
This is a legit site and these Flakers don't belong on here. They should stay on BP that makes more sense.