Old whorehouse price book found

Wish there could be prices like this these days.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (124.3 KB, 176 views)
Not just the prices. You just can't find women willing to give a guy The Pinky Special nowadays!
That is from 1912. To answer the OP question about rates....

The average weekly income in 1912 was $14.42 or $750 a YEAR.

(You could buy a nice house between $2,000 and $5,000 at that time).

Using an inflation calculator, http://www.westegg.com/inflation/infl.cgi the $6 for act of 69 back then equates to $140.57 in 2012.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
  • Tetas
  • 12-17-2013, 06:40 PM
That is from 1912. To answer the OP question about rates....

The average weekly income in 1912 was $14.42.... meaning the act of 69 was roughly equivalent to 2.5 days of pay.

(You could buy a nice house between $2,000 and $5,000 at that time). Originally Posted by OldSarge
Exactly what I was thinking...lotta people made around 1-2 dollars a day.
Must have been a really nice whorehouse!
Hell, they even had a menu instead of a chalkboard, if that don't say class I don't know what does!
I guess that means a $30 Pinkey's Special is out of the question. Well, there goes my weekend plans! Now what am I supposed to do with this goose quill?!?!
Now what am I supposed to do with this goose quill?!?! Originally Posted by nephilim6mg
hmmmmmmm? I may have some ideas....... LOL.

Seriously though, how does Sarge find all of this stuff?
I will never tell, Tonya..... unless I was under extreme duress.....LOL.
Damn inflation!
Well if I would've won the MegaMillions, I wouldve bought all the gentleman whatever they wanted off that glorious menu....but the lottery cheated and purposely chose not to pick my numbers!!!

Sorry guys
My my I could've added a couple things to the menu!!
Do you price match lol???
I LOVE the idea of price matching!!! Could you imagine those rates with a military or Senior Citizen Discount?
White, I don't think you qualify for both those discounts yet. Sarge on the other hand...
Hey now, I'm getting there. I'll just get a fake Id that says I'm 60
Hey now, I'm getting there. I'll just get a fake Id that says I'm 60 Originally Posted by Whitegrlwaster
Sweetie I don't think anyone would believe you are 60, even with a fake ID lol