New acronyms

For traveling girls

BAE - before anyone else

Another new ideas
FOI - First one In meaning you get the first appointment when a lady hits your town.

DYS - Do you swallow?
SFC.....

It is along the same lines as BSC....

except... 99.98% of women hate the last word, then equate it with being less than smart... And add the most popular word in the English launguge...

You can get your point across......

Without saying all of them in order....

You gots a new Acronym.
WIIFM-- What's in it for me. This would be a perfectly acceptable question to a lady with a reputation for a huge variance in YMMV. Also, it would serve as a way for a client to ask about services without asking about services
^^^

That new avtard.... Threw me off...
FOI - First one In meaning you get the first appointment when a lady hits your town. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Well, makes more sense than FGF - FastGunnFriendly!
GAL for get a life?
SD for seriously, dude?
DS for dip sh*t?
NAA for no acronym available?
RNDWM - right now doesn't work for me
NYCHS - no, you can't have a special
DYERMS-Did you even read my showcase?
WPNDYNU- what part of no do you not understand
RMRIAP - read my reviews instead of asking, please
IDJTHMIA- I don't jump through hoops my info is available
INCWO- I'm not in competition with others
NEDNHPIOOWIO- No, Everything Does Not Have A Price, I only offer what I offer,
YDHEM- You Don't Have Enough Money
YSLOMNGW- Your Sucking The Life Outta Me and Not in a Good Way

These sure would save the ladies a lotta time....LOL

Alas, we are better to you guys than you can imagine. We are tolerant for the most part, because, bless your hearts, many of you know not what you do. Not being a smarty pants, just adding some funny to what can often times be a little annoying. Yes, I realize I mostly amuse myself, but some of the ladies will giggle, cause they understand what I say. So, if one person smiles, it's all good. Please don't be offended or label me jaded, as the first not intended and the second is not true. I love being in the hobby and the opportunity to make a living by making others feel good. This is just a little much needed vent.

Have a great day all!

How about?

NWTM - Not worth the money
TFTF - Too fat to fuck
WSTFU - Won't shut the fuck up
TFBJ - Tooth filled blow job
NTGP - Not the girl pictured
NASB - Needs a shower badly
FLADP - Fucks like a dead person
WTOP - Won't turn off phone
POHA - Pimples on her ass
DAOC - Deathly afraid of cum
PMNT - Posted menu not true
SATTE- Scam artist to the extreme
FADS - Fell asleep during session
BTWT - Bitched the whole time
HAHN - Hair on her nipples

Lol. Naturally 90% of providers are none of these and take their business very seriously. But every guy on here if they have any kind of experience in the hobby has run into the other 10 percent. Gals we know we are just as bad as a percentage. Maybe even higher. I still get excited on a new session even after all the bullshit and drama.
How about?

TFTF - Too fat to fuck

Lol. Naturally 90% of providers are none of these and take their business very seriously. But every guy on here if they have any kind of experience in the hobby has run into the other 10 percent. Gals we know we are just as bad as a percentage. Maybe even higher. I still get excited on a new session even after all the bullshit and drama. Originally Posted by burkalini
TFF!
Love it!
Thanks for the giggle!

The way I see it, if you're offended by these, mayhap you see yourself in one of them.
RLH run like hell
Careful, if we get too many acronyms, reviews will start looking like assembly language code.
Someone could accidently end up creating the world's first malicious AI.
TTTS
^^^ ???

Thanks for all ideas
How about?

TFTF - Too fat to fuck

Lol. Naturally 90% of providers are none of these and take their business very seriously. But every guy on here if they have any kind of experience in the hobby has run into the other 10 percent. Gals we know we are just as bad as a percentage. Maybe even higher. I still get excited on a new session even after all the bullshit and drama. Originally Posted by burkalini
Hilarious.

But may I suggest changing TFTT to ToF2F because I want to separate the people that know the difference between 'to', 'too' (extra O!), and 'two' from each other so I can continue to secretly know who I am better than! Note that 'To' in ToF2F has an extra O. It's short for too.)
Hilarious.

But may I suggest changing TFTT to ToF2F because I want to separate the people that know the difference between 'to', 'too' (extra O!), and 'two' from each other so I can continue to secretly know who I am better than! Note that 'To' in ToF2F has an extra O. It's short for too.) Originally Posted by sketchball82

I twied but it was too tough. To toungue too,to 2 is too twisted. Is Desmond to to around?