I admit it, I write too many E-mails...

• Eddie
  • 07-03-2013, 11:47 AM
I seriously don't want to waste anyone's time, but it was helpfully pointed out to me that sometimes I end up exchanging many E-mails and Pm's with women here, and don't end up scheduling a meeting. This makes me look like a lurking douchbag, instead of the clean and polite young man I really am.

I didn't really realize how annoying that is to the person on the other end... I simply like to make sure I feel I'll click with the person; its also fun and exciting to talk about what I want, build up the desire for the possible meeting.

So girls, here's the question: How much is too much when it comes to writing back and forth?

For my part, I am going to make a concerted effort to change my style and get right to the point. I have been here on ECCIE for over 3 years now, and while I can only see about one girl a month (I should probably write more reviews), I do very much enjoy the company of you ladies and don't want to screw that up.
Your good in my book sweets, all smiles here
Eddie, been there done that when I started, and nothing good came off it. Toned it down myself to the bare minimum I need to have to feel it.

With some I still exchange several emails, but I try to limit it to the ones who I have seen and who really don't mind after asking. And you will find out easy enough if they don't keep a conversation going. I just back off and stick to essentials for next meeting.

... and you'll know if there were too many emails, they simply won't see you, lol.
What a lovely reckon.

It's nice of you to consider what someone has pointed out to you.

To answer your question: I think 3 emails each is enough back and forth.
Although, you can get a better idea of if you click with a lady by picking up the phone and calling; that is my preference at least.

I wish you the best. Happy non-douchbagish hunting!
Although, you can get a better idea of if you click with a lady by picking up the phone and calling; that is my preference at least. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Not all of us are at freedom to call or be called ...
I personally don't mind emailing or texting back and forth.. It makes me a little more comfortable with the person.