[[HATE LOVERS OF DATY WHO HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DATY]]

I cannot even count how many times the BIGGEST BRAGGERS and BOASTERS have been total and complete IMPOSTERS

Why spend so much time dining at my Y when I'm clearly not enoying it??

When I'm truly enjoying being someones MEAL my body gives plenty of signals and most of them arent vocal like the movies [though I am a loud one at times]

Some of these non verbal ques include

a] my knees keep threatening to squeeze your head off

b] im quiet enough that you can hear me holding my breath as to not move a muscle from what your doing to me

and

c] your face is wet

Dining at the y is always enjoyable guys, but unless you know know know that your making her feel good or have made quite a few people feel great be modest even silent on the subject.

I will say the quietest men [[not in personality but in terms of bragging]] have always been my most satisfying...

AS ITS SAID WATCH OUT FOR THE QUIET ONES
true story
You mean, biting is not a good idea?
You mean, biting is not a good idea? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
haha! have actually had one lose his teeth!! Not a joke.. they fell out after I screamed.

I've been bitten a few times.. lol

I do not mind dentures at all, but if they are not permanently fit in, I prefer just to take them out while going to DATY land.
LMAO Dentures!

And the lack of knowing what they are doing sounds like my ex husband, I would push him off and just take care of it myself.
I'm so quiet, mice envy me.
haha! have actually had one lose his teeth!! Not a joke.. they fell out after I screamed.

I do not mind dentures at all, but if they are not permanently fit in, I prefer just to take them out while going to DATY land. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Sounds like some good advertisement / slogan for polident and fixodent
Chewing the kitty makes the ladies swoon. Licking is amateur action.
I do not mind dentures at all, but if they are not permanently fit in, I prefer just to take them out while going to DATY land. Originally Posted by melannie_star

I know there's a song in that shit right there...funny that women have the same tag line for generations of locker room jokes as we do!
One size (or technique) does not fit all!

My style might work for some ladies...but not for others...until I've had a few tries to figure out what their preferences are....practice makes perfect.

Some ladies like a thorough tongue lashing, while others like a slow kitty lickin'

There are a lot of ads on here for the best BBBJ...that I've found to be amateur at best.

It's all a matter of preferences and practice, practice, practice!
women love it when you loudly mumble "NOM NOM NOM" as you're doing DATY.

What about hair pulling (mine-inside joke) is that allowed during DATY?
"Why spend so much time dining at my Y when I'm clearly not enoying it?"
"Dining at the y is always enjoyable guys..."
"Why spend so much time dining at my Y when I'm clearly not enoying it?"
"Dining at the y is always enjoyable guys..." Originally Posted by Jeffparlons87