New juice box in the dallas area

Just in from san antonio and havent taken the time until recently to get active on this site i just left san antonio made a stop in houston to see family and came to dallas hopefully to relocate but i need to get my reviews up so i am seeking clients and take my provider status of the up most importance so to let every body in dallas ft worth area know im here so come and try me check out my showcase and contact me asap to set up a time 2247234760 thanks hobbiest
Welcome to our playground, I hope you stay around.
Welcome. Please make sure when you post your ad you include your incall location. DFW is huge, and location matters to a lot of us gents.
Welcome as well. Location is very important....
Taint photos are a must.
Im in downtown dallas
Why don't you actually post an ad? You're asking people to come try you and contact you asap..

Oh yea...you can't because you already posted yours this week...hmmmm

I believe this should constitute as an ad....
Juice box?
At least its not fart box ...
Juice box? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Not throwing shade.. yall know im one of the nicest people here..but it screams management imo...
What are you trying to say
Gosh.

That was a hard read.

Punctuations, please?
Ok I will spell it out. Or just tell you what I thought.

I think you have a pimp..or you're a white girl who's spent alot of time in the hood or a man is controlling your account....

You talk different than most hookers... maybe it's cause you're new..maybe not...idk...

No one calls it a juice box....ive only heard men talk like that.. and it doesn't sound natural to me. It sounds forced and like you're trying too hard.

And certain things are obvious about certain girls... especially when you've been doing this for awhile and have seen alot of shit...

Not sure why I had to say that...but that's what I was trying to say without saying
Ok I will spell it out. Or just tell you what I thought.

I think you have a pimp..or you're a white girl who's spent alot of time in the hood or a man is controlling your account....

You talk different than most hookers... maybe it's cause you're new..maybe not...idk...

No one calls it a juice box....ive only heard men talk like that.. and it doesn't sound natural to me. It sounds forced and like you're trying too hard.

And certain things are obvious about certain girls... especially when you've been doing this for awhile and have seen alot of shit...

Not sure why I had to say that...but that's what I was trying to say without saying Originally Posted by Analeese
Maybe it was her bio that said. “ hip hop R&B “ that threw you off.

And certain things are obvious about certain girls Originally Posted by Analeese
Like having a "snobunni" email address?