why aren't there massage/L2 gals?

I know it's in demand -- a professional level massage with a great bbbj to start/end (or both).

is it too much work for the providers? too hard to get a massage table? can't get a high enough rate to make it worthwhile?

it's all I really ever want, and would pay a premium for a hot gal that provides the pinnacle of relaxation/escape from the real world.

thoughts?
There are some, but they are rare. The key phrase is "professional level massage."

It''s probably because you have to invest time and money to get licensed as a massage therapis, and, having done so, you either don't want to jeopardize the license, or you're very picky about who you provide extras to.
Well I did at one point in time offer that I guess I should get back into and I actually did go to school for it so I do have some experience in massages.And with me you didn't just get the rub and and tug I actually know how to do massages and have some knowledge on where the pressure points are
I offer fbsm with l1/l2 and at the end of January that's all I will be offering. I actually have weekly regular massage clients they just don't really write reviews for that service I guess.
Also some don't know how to break the time up but what I've found to be best is most book for the Hr and get 30-45min massage and the remainder of the hr goes to play time or vice versa. But all my hr appts do get massage time.
I offer fbsm with l1/l2 and at the end of January that's all I will be offering. I actually have weekly regular massage clients they just don't really write reviews for that service I guess. Originally Posted by sexykim2008
As long as its more L2 than L1 and you throw in some Russian then I'm in!
You think these twins on me Are getting left out of the fun yeah right! LOL Russian is my second language!
Two words: Magic Sophia

Or, Thai Nina
Or, Thai Jessica
Massage is my specialty ;-)
I offer FBSM with L1 and L2 options. Hour appointments includes massages. I have a professional massage table, authentic massage oil, and hot stones..
If only a few of these beautiful ladies with massage skills were newbie friendly
If only a few of these beautiful ladies with massage skills were newbie friendly Originally Posted by Flytxs
Many are. Cross-reference the BP massage ads with ECCIE reviews. Then, when you call, say you saw the BP ad. Don't mention ECCIE. BP ads are geared toward a larger audience, and so attract a lot of newbies. Whatever screening is applied to guys who call off of BP is probably less than a guy who says he's from ECCIE. The downside is that you may not get her best session if she's still "feeling you out," so to speak.