So do I get the $50?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2266685

+ 50 and parking for all outcalls
I live in a home.

I own the home.

The home has a driveway.

The driveway is also mine.

So she is paying me $50 to park in my driveway when she comes to see me.

That's the only logical way I can interpret it.

Or she can park on the street for free as long as it's not on the section of the street that's in front of my home.
Edit: NVM because it's Christmas. I hope everyone has a nice day.
$50 for outcall, plus any fees associated with visit (hotel parking fees) which are typical for Los Angeles hotels, not certain with Dallas.
No, you pay the $50...it's a fairly common charge for outcalls.
What an idiot lol she basically saying she charges 50 extra for taking her car anywhere u at
$50 is actually cheaper than what a lot of ladies charge for outcall. Most ladies just don't spell it out... they just say their outcall rate is higher.
Fucktards have reading comprehension issues when reading with one hand.
Well I didn’t expect that to be a link to my ad..giggles. For clarity my outcall is an additional 50+ Parking (Mainly for hotels) which is however much the hotel charges for parking. Most providers don’t want to be walking all over the parking lot in attempts to being discreet so valet is ideal.

Thanks for the mention Merry Christmas everyone!
Well I didn’t expect that to be a link to my ad..giggles. For clarity my outcall is an additional 50+ Parking (Mainly for hotels) which is however much the hotel charges for parking. Most providers don’t want to be walking all over the parking lot in attempts to being discreet so valet is ideal.

Thanks for the mention Merry Christmas everyone! Originally Posted by Kimber Rose
Thanks for clearing things up. Although I think most of us understood already. Your ad was clear no confusion on my part. Don't know why OP started this thread lol
Lol me neither but I enjoyed the laugh! Too funny XD
Jeez...I hope he doesn't file his own taxes
  • 12-25-2017, 02:02 PM
Fucktards have reading comprehension issues when reading with one hand. Originally Posted by pyramider
Rflmao!!!
CG2014,

YOUR ARE READING THE AD INCORRECTLY... I BELIEVE SHE ASKING FOR AN ADDITIONAL $ 50.00 OUTCALL FEE AND PARKING IS AN ADDITIONAL FEE TO BE DETERMINED BY WHOEVER....

SEE I FIGURED IT OUT FOR YOU AFTER SCROLLING UP A LIL BIT I READ SOMETHING .....
The customer is always right. Give CG $50 and he will let you do an outcall to him. I know him, he's loaded. Best $50 investment you will ever make!
even if she comes to your home it still more convenient for YOU !! so 50 is not a lot
it does take time maybe away from her incall
say it's 30mis to you then she there another hr or more then and then 30 mins back to her hotel that's about 3 hrs of her time or so ....