Dick Hicky.. Scared Me

I had a wonderful BBJ the other day. The provider sucked so hard that it left a hicky on my penis head for a day.. Really freaked me out.. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I've had hundreds maybe a thousand Blowjobs in my lifetime and have never seen this happen before.
  • Crock
  • 12-25-2017, 01:48 PM
I've had it happen once. Not only was it unsightly (and dangerous in terms of the wife possibly noticing), it was not pleasurable at all when receiving it.
once for me, too.. in fact, it was the first BJ I ever received, many years ago.. in my Daddy's car.. Chick undid my zipper and blew my flaccid member with gusto.. I wasn't scared, it was kind of funny.. besides, I knew nobody else would see my cock for a long time after.

and I was right, sadly
Oh man! A woman that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch! Her name please?
I might have to marry a woman who can do that! Or at least set up a regular session.
^ Marry me then lol
Oh wow
I had a wonderful BBJ the other day. The provider sucked so hard that it left a hicky on my penis head for a day.. Really freaked me out.. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I've had hundreds maybe a thousand Blowjobs in my lifetime and have never seen this happen before. Originally Posted by David426
Wow!! That is some suction!! Sounds like she could pull a vacuum on a onion sack.
  • TC75
  • 12-25-2017, 09:26 PM
Does her first name start with a M?
Too bad we haven't had a session. Lol
I was told I did that recently. Felt really had about it too. 😔
^ Marry me then lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I might just have to. Your suction is excellent! Mmmm mmmmm mmmmm
Too bad we haven't had a session. Lol Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I see your BNG rate is $80.. with that, I have a marketing slogan just for you.

"a Dick Hicky for 4 Old Hickory's"!

(Old Hickory is Andrew Jackson's nickname, his pic is on the $20 bill for those who are a little slow, LOL)
Happened to me too. From a woman I knew years ago that was trying to become a provider. Sucked so hard on the tip that it left a red ring. Scared the shit out of me too, but it finally subsided after a couple of days.
I see your BNG rate is $80.. with that, I have a marketing slogan just for you.

"a Dick Hicky for 4 Old Hickory's"!

(Old Hickory is Andrew Jackson's nickname, his pic is on the $20 bill for those who are a little slow, LOL) Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lol. Might just use that for my ad hahha
I might just have to. Your suction is excellent! Mmmm mmmmm mmmmm Originally Posted by micktoz