Have A Fetish?

Have a fetish?

Share it with the group and is it hard to get it fulfilled?

I'll go 1st I have a Smoking Fetish - Also known as “capnolagnia”, a smoking fetish is a type of sexual fetish that involves the use of cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and even hookahs. People with a smoking fetish experience sexual arousal when either watching someone else smoke, smoking themselves, or simply imagining someone smoking.

Seems so simple yet really hard to get fulfilled :'/
How on earth would that be hard to fulfill??
How on earth would that be hard to fulfill?? Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
It is most gals don't know what it is or don't get it. Or I get the yeah I can do it but then it doesn't happen.
I’ve fulfilled this fetish for many guys here actually ....what is interesting imo is that most guys don’t even enjoy the taste or smell outside of the session

I personally can’t think of any fetish I have really ...although I would still like to try DPP (double pussy penetration)
I just had that same fantasy fulfilled a week ago! It was amazing and hope you find someone to help out with that. It was very intense and would do it again.
Thank you ladies for the info

I would love to hear what fetishes others have on this thread.

Just used myself to kick-off conversation
No one else wants to share their fetish?

I'm sure we can all learn a thing or two or pick up some ideas 😂
I have the same smoking fetish. It is hard to get fulfilled for a couple reasons. 1 hard to find girls who smoke indoors. 2 a lot of the ladies dont admit to smoking in their profile because some clients wont see someone who smokes. 3 its not just smoking. Its doing so in a sensual manner and usually, at least for me, girls dont want to smoke for an hour straight. Cant blame them I wouldn't want to either. It is interesting that I dont enjoy the smell and have never dated anyone who smokes before and I have never smoked before. For me I only enjoy girls to smoke clove cigarettes. I love the smell of those but not sure if they are nasty for the girls whom are smoking. Would love to find a special lady somewhere in Austin who could do this for me.
Thanks for sharing SmkFetish I do agree with you those 3 reasons you gave as to why it's hard to fulfilled.

As for me I have always thought a sexy gal smoking was hot I guess since seeing Basic Instinct as a kid and then in other movies and in real life the sexy bad gals smoked 😂

I personally can’t think of any fetish I have really ...although I would still like to try DPP (double pussy penetration) Originally Posted by Analeese
Sounds interesting.
I’ll share mine.

I’d love to have a threesome with a woman and a transsexual where everyone plays together. DP for the woman along with any and all other activities you can imagine.

It’s still on my bucket list.
I’ll share mine.

I’d love to have a threesome with a woman and a transsexual where everyone plays together. DP for the woman along with any and all other activities you can imagine.

It’s still on my bucket list. Originally Posted by Joe Bowers
Thank you for sharing Joe.

I too have that on my bucket list!!

Wish it was as simple as ordering a pizza 😂
Thank you for sharing Joe.

I too have that on my bucket list!!

Wish it was as simple as ordering a pizza 😂 Originally Posted by fozziewockabear

It is easy if you go to Thailand haha

My fantasy is cuckolding a guy while she talks very dirty and demeaning while doing very dirty things to me...... I mean dirty.
I like all this sharing personally

I always thought guys who liked the smoking fetish it might have come from an old movie or magazine ad where you used to see the “sophisticated “ type of woman being “cool” and taking a drag of her smoke or just holding it in her hands

In the past guys have wanted the smoke blown on their junk or just to watch you smoke and then dfk right after it’s all very interesting imo
I would like to shave a sexy woman legs , pubic area and pussy, slooooowly, but never had the guts to ask for it, lol.