Bartering TODAY

Hello All! I'm looking for a bartering arrangement for Today. I Need to purchase a plane ticket TODAY preferably, no later than tomorrow. And in exchange I would like to offer an hour and half of time with me. Please contact me Gents if this is something that you can help with. And ladies if you can point me in the direction of someone who may be able to help all feedback is welcome.
1st class? Inside the United States or International?
Coach is perfectly ok. Inside the U.S. from Dallas to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I use CheapOair app for all of my flights
Departure date? Return date?
  • BLM69
  • 08-13-2019, 07:19 PM
Spirit airlines
Departure date? Return date? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Departure August 16th (this Friday as early as possible) .... Return August 19th (Monday as early as possible)
Currently prices are between $600-$800 for those dates and destination.
It's last minute, flights will ALWAYS be top dollar.

Edit- Found RT on Priceline for $150. Spirit Airlines
Spirit is cheap but the cheap price does not include overhead bin access which is $76 for 1 carry on bag and $64 for 1 check in bag. Frontier has one leaving 5:30 am on Friday $256 round trip but won't get there until 6 am on Saturday. Total trip time is 23 hours. It go to Denver first for a 17 plus hours layover before leaving for Fort Lauderdale at midnight for overnight flight. Frontier also charges extra for 1 carry on bag and 1 check in bag. Southwest is $1027 for booking this late but you get 2 free bags checked bags.
Frontier is a damn joke. They're a mirror of Spirit. Frontier is famous for cancelling flights if they aren't fully booked.

I don't know the details of OP's trip, but, for a weekend, most can get away with a small backpack. Personally, I'd never fly these budget airlines, too many horror stories. Southwest or AA all the way. Free carry on for AA, also, here's a tip, when you get to the gate of a AA flight, ask to have the bag checked for no charge
Yup. Frontier, Spirit, Allegiant, Jet Blue. I stay away from those. You get what you pay for which is not much. Southwest is best.
It's last minute, flights will ALWAYS be top dollar.

Edit- Found RT on Priceline for $150. Spirit Airlines Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Thanks for the Priceline suggestion. I did not see $150 RT tickets BUT I did however see a $360 RT ticket which is as cheap as its probably going to get at this last minute. I have flown SPIRIT a couple times in the past and hoped to never fly them again but oh well looks like my only affordable option at this point. So flight plus 1 carry on should cost me about $420. That's only an hour and half OUTCALL for me. SO Who's UP for one Today?
  • BLM69
  • 08-14-2019, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the Priceline suggestion. I did not see $150 RT tickets BUT I did however see a $360 RT ticket which is as cheap as its probably going to get at this last minute. I have flown SPIRIT a couple times in the past and hoped to never fly them again but oh well looks like my only affordable option at this point. So flight plus 1 carry on should cost me about $420. That's only an hour and half OUTCALL for me. SO Who's UP for one Today? Originally Posted by 1Jannessa
Don't be cheap next time and just buy a ticket instead of embarrassing yourself. you ended up in the "bare fare" airline, you better hold your breath that they didn't oversell the flight

If you couldn't get a trick to buy you a ticket for $150 days ago, what makes you think one is gonna pay for $420 now? SMH..... Look into greyhound next time
I can UBER you to my house...does that count?