Is there Anything Worse than Getting Stood Up by a Woman

Here I am sitting in Arlington, TX disappointed with a high hard...disappointment. Is there anything worse than anticipation and disappointment.

Who feels my pain?
Yes. An untimely stomach virus is far worse.
That's why you should have a contingency plan A, B and C if needed. When I am setting something up I ALWAYS have multiple options just for this reason.
Many more fish in the sea! There are many things worse! Women are a dime a dozen.
What's worse is you're masturbating, and your hand falls asleep
  • BLM69
  • 06-03-2020, 11:12 AM
How does getting ripped off first, then leaving you with blue balls sound?
Here I am sitting in Arlington, TX disappointed with a high hard...disappointment. Is there anything worse than anticipation and disappointment.

Who feels my pain? Originally Posted by hazmat
Did you prepay or something? If not you still have your cash so not that bad. You can still see another.
You could have gotten busted. I’m pretty sure that’s worse. Lol.
  • motor
  • 06-03-2020, 02:19 PM
or you could have slammed a door on your dick
Yes,

Being married for 40 years and not getting any for the last 5.
"... Is there anything worse than anticipation and disappointment. ..."

yes.

getting there and being face to face w/ something waaaaaaay less that what you desire.

getting there, being face to face w/ something waaaaaaay less that what you desire, but deciding to tough it out (it's def NOT taking one for the team even if she is knew to the scene) and more than butterflies in your stomach.

getting there, being face to face w/ something waaaaaaay less that what you desire, deciding to tough it out w/ more than butterflies in your stomach, then feeling like you want to vomit after realizing what you are doing.

getting there, being face to face w/ something waaaaaaay less that what you desire, deciding to tough it out w/ more than butterflies in your stomach, feeling like you want to vomit after realizing what you are doing, and then actually vomitting on your way out of her incall location cos you are so disguted at what you actually did and what you paid for that experience.
:^{ :^{ :^{ :^{ :^{ :^{ :^{ :^{ :^{

be grateful that you didnt suffer worse than a ncns and that you've live to get some delites another day or night.