New p411 platform

Just saw the revamped p411. Am I the only one who thinks it's horrible?
It's a hot mess for sure

I sent a email about how slow messages are taking to load
and I got a email saying they reset my act ,,and messages load up fast now ..
I still can't get on p411. Any suggestions?
The new site is a total shit show. Available now doesn't really work. It's worse.... But they want more money. That's like the mantra for 2023. I'm not sure I'm going to renew. This is terrible. There was nothing wrong with the old site
The new site is a total shit show. Available now doesn't really work. It's worse.... But they want more money. That's like the mantra for 2023. I'm not sure I'm going to renew. This is terrible. There was nothing wrong with the old site Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
I agree. I have a hard time believing this was the result after 2 years of work.
yes, seems "difficult" in that the old site might have been straight forward, easy and what most prefer.

Because of that, I haven't used it at all the past few days for encounters and, instead, have gone to a few non-P411 regulars for FBSM. Ironically, I have had a few P411 providers that I have seen in the past "reach out" which makes me think I'm not the only one currently going in other directions.
dammm tough crowd lol. Am I the only one who likes the update lol.
Nina, are you using a laptop or a smart-phone?
Agree with the most comments here. It felt jarring to me the first few days. The load times have improved somewhat, but it’s a new UI and might take a few weeks for me to get a handle (on it). I suspect soon we will forget the old interface and get used to the new one. Do we really have a choice, if we want to use the site? Hopefully they will take some feedback and make it easier to find things that we want to find. I was not for the new interface (liked how the old site felt), but change is inevitable like they say. That’s from the perspective of an Admirer. Companions might feel differently,
I did get an email response from customer support after sending in a few complaints/suggestions. It was somewhat generic, but did acknowledge they were receiving similar comments from others and that they were working on fixes. Hopefully, they will fix the things that need fixing, and we will adapt to the rest.
Nina, are you using a laptop or a smart-phone? Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Both!
Issue with our visiting calendar don't go by what you see if you are looking for visiting providers as the calendar is a way off and providers can't fix it on our end (yet). My visiting ad has me listed the month of Nov & half of Dec visiting (wrong)
Yesterday, I could only see the "okays" but not the actual ladies' profiles. That seems to be fixed now.
I don't mind paying extra for security but the added feature regarding blocking members? Having to pay for that makes me wonder if the previous gentlemen that I have blocked are now able to access my profile?

I know I have to adapt to this new platform, but I must say, I really did take for granted the simplicity of the old P411.
Just saw the revamped p411. Am I the only one who thinks it's horrible? Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
No, you aren't. This new format sucks harder than an Electrolux(tm).

- Whole thing is as slow as crap now.

- The general format is just a shitty PITA to read. Font size, layout, organization just sucks.

- The "Favorites" list is totally goobered. It doesn't appear to be in any kind of coherent order anymore, they're not sorted alphabetically now, nor by account age or ID number, it's just a random scattering making it hard to use. Also, some specific favorites that have been gone/deactivated for for literally years are for some reason showing back up.

- "Available Now" is a hot mess, defaults to everyone in the entire platform, from everywhere, it doesn't default to a location anymore.

- The OKs list no longer displays the "five or more" star.

- Even when you delete all your messages from the inbox, the little notification flag showing you have messages doesn't reset.

Plenty of other things wrong with it too, that's just the most obvious and annoying ones. If the goal was to piss people off and try to drive them away from the site, they did a bang-up job with this "upgrade".

Agree entirely, Amaya. I wish p411 would have come out with a communication that explained the benefits of the new version other than an updated appearance. New doesn’t always equal improved, and so far I’ve not seen anything that is better than the old platform…just different.