AMPs

So....any of these AMPs getting ladies from Wuhan? I think I'll just stay away for a bit.
HA! Good thought...

I thought about that too but how many AMP ladies come straight from China to an Upstate AMP without spending time in NYC or somewhere first? News reports I have seen said that the virus can be transmitted during a 1 - 14 day incubation period and then when symptoms are present.
I was asking myself the same question is it wise to avoid the amps for a bit.
Wise.... hmmmmmm...
plastic man ...already covered this ...topic a concern
  • Eli
  • 01-29-2020, 05:10 PM
Gentlemen,

I'm sorry.......if the lady was willing to swap spit and also suck your penis with no cover....that would be cool......if she let you fondle, touch and insert either your digits or your penis.....with a cover .....but without might be amazing......OMG you would be in heaven....and ......if she turned her butt to you and allowed you ......yes you.....access.........to ......yes....the star......no lack of description of male emotion and feeling would be available....

You're worried about the Flu?

Eli
absolutel y God Speed elli
JB
Gentlemen,

I'm sorry.......if the lady was willing to swap spit and also suck your penis with no cover....that would be cool......if she let you fondle, touch and insert either your digits or your penis.....with a cover .....but without might be amazing......OMG you would be in heaven....and ......if she turned her butt to you and allowed you ......yes you.....access.........to ......yes....the star......no lack of description of male emotion and feeling would be available....

You're worried about the Flu?
Eli Originally Posted by Eli

LMAO....
U Guys are Funny. I guess great mines think alike. Because I have stayed away from AMP also. But I continue to eat the Pussy and Booty hole of all American Women.
Seeing your avatar maybe it should be great mimes think alike
Seeing your avatar maybe it should be great mimes think alike Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Too funny
Seeing your avatar maybe it should be great mimes think alike Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Dude....It's the Stinger...
?Why are all the good AMP in Syracuse ir the Buffalo area? Why are they avoiding Rochester?