City: nf ontario
State: New York
Address: off lundys lane
Hair Length and Color: medium black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: pretty face. 5'2 125 lbs. small breasts, nice butt
Recommendation: Yes
fs may be on menu but I was happy with my activities.
Nice report.
Yes cfs is on the full menu here. Wonder if this is the same Anna I reviewed here about a month ago, she was a sweet petite an tight treat. Had a great time here. 3 young slim Asians 25-30, all very attractive were in. They post on leolist and cell #s change but they send out their menu/rates when you call/text.

Nothing like this setup down here in Buff. Oh and it's a shorter drive and a better bargain than going to Welland.
Nice review
Zollner, thanks for that info!
Maxes in welland is great but it is a hike from the buff
Even further from Rochester
Road trip!
Maxes in welland is great but it is a hike from the buff Originally Posted by kyleelover
Agree but this incall is about 10 minutes from the Rainbow Bridge.

There are a couple other incalls like this one scattered around in NF Canada and reviewed in the slow, "Niagara Region (Canada)" forums of eccie.
Agree but this incall is about 10 minutes from the Rainbow Bridge.

There are a couple other incalls like this one scattered around in NF Canada and reviewed in the slow, "Niagara Region (Canada)" forums of eccie. Originally Posted by Zollner
Have you stumbled across any of our stolen reviews?
The old reviews are still locked up. However there are a few new ones with some valuable info on what's going on currently up North, at bargain rates with the going exchange rates.