Pittsburgh mods

Are you getting paid by eccie to let these numuuts make fools out of you? Or are you just their lackeys? Do you like all the posts made by these fools (bambino and his followers, wolfpak, butt buddys)? Speak up or ban me. Case closed. I expect a PM that you will ban me. I'll be very surprised if I'm still a member tomorrow. I'll be much more surprised if you ban their asses. They could not make it on indys so they think they can make themselves a hit on eccie, good luck with that. WTF is wrong with yinz? Is that what you want to make Pittsburgh a hit?
Well, I suppose you do not realize what happens behind the walls. The only person that knows of disciplinary action toward another is the person that receives the infraction.
There are a few nuclear rules that will get a person a vacation but the goal is not to ban people all at once.
Maybe jw should start his own site where he can ban everyone who doesn't agree with him or annoys him. I don't think many member would be around long. Jw, if this sites members piss you off so much, why are you here?