Austin Extended Stay Hotel Reccomendations?

A friend of mine just sold his house much quicker than expected and needs to find a place to stay for a few weeks that's more comfy than my couch!

Can any of you recommend a good weekly extended stay type motel north of downtown? He's looking for the best deal he can find on one that's reasonably clean and safe with: wifi, a kitchenette, and two beds.
suburban extended stay or red roof hotel aren't bad.
Suburban & Red Roof both looked like $40+ per night.

I found rooms at InTowne for $240/week & Studio 6 for $32/night. Anyone stayed at either of these or know of know of anyplace better?

Thanks all, I want him off my couch but I don't want to steer him wrong...
someone i know stayed at the Extended Stay on 183 between Burnet and Mopac he said it was fine.

i'd stay away from that POS dump on 183 between Anderson Mill and McNeil behind the new Bentley car dealership. the name escapes me right now but its full of dopers, pimps, etc.
I've had good experiences at Red Roof (check available discounts) and Studio 6 (off 183) but both of my visits were for hobbying..not extended stay.
Will he be hobbying in the room? Recommendations may vary based on that.

I'd also suggest renting for one night, and decide after that before committing for a longer stay. Look places up and drive around and look at them in person, with or without going inside.
Extended stay deluxe's are actually pretty nice.