Monthly poker game?

How many guys would be interested in playing at a once a month poker game?
Am thinking of having either topless waitress there or perhaps maybe a tournament where the winner enjoys a session with a provider at the end of the night?
Legal issues. Take it private.
I don't gamble, but as I understand it, if there's no rake, it's legal.
I'm not sure your final prize is a good idea...but I'm interested. We could always keep it legal by following the guidelines BL and JJ use at their events.
I would advise against any hobby activity at a game. It compounds the problems that might arise even if the game is completely legal.
@CF, understood. Just probing interest and most guys are PMing me anyway.

At photo, just gathering feedback. Nothing is set in stone

@Boardman, also understand. The screening would be stricter and once again just bouncing ideas around. Not even sure I know providers who would be interested
I would advise against any hobby activity at a game. It compounds the problems that might arise even if the game is completely legal. Originally Posted by boardman
nahhh.... just bring a toy for the toy drive.....
^^^^^^^*. That's just low.
Ouch !
nahhh.... just bring a toy for the toy drive..... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Legal issues. Take it private. Originally Posted by theCFE

Legal, it`s this site and all comments all fantasy?
I had always thought that a great promotion but a lady or agency would be to hold a single table sit-n-go with a $45 entry fee. First would be a free session with the lady and second place would be a half price session. Dealer would get $50 with $25 going to snacks and drinks.
I like how u think Lou. But the lady could be dealer herself which allows the $50 to go to 2nd place!
Sounds like an interesting idea depending on the location. If you have a great spot and you found the right people, it sounds like a lot of fun.
Sounds like an interesting idea depending on the location. If you have a great spot and you found the right people, it sounds like a lot of fun. Originally Posted by viking2341
I could go for that.
GB
Let me know if CB goes..I'm gonna take his money! Lol