Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: this didn't happen - not reliable
Session Length: 60
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: Never met her
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just the pictures so you should check it out and maybe you will have better luck. I had a date set I showed up at the hotel. At the last minute she tried to ge me to pay for the room. She had me wait in the parking lot 30 min after our scheduled time and then contacted me (she only communicated via email). She said that she checked into a different hotel on the other side of town. This was BS so that was it. Other reviewers said she's a good time. I guess it's a crapshoot with this one and I crapped out.
Recommendation: No
NCNS goes here please read the guidelines and sticks.
Damn ain't that some shit.....she's been on my radar
I am sorry she wasted your time..
This debutante is a serious contender for "Flakiest V.P. on ECCIE". Beats me why anyone would even bother to schedule with her after doing a little research. Who needs the aggravation!
She is hotter than hell!!!! Seen her several times always had a great time. She hard to get a hold of. But on the other handif she's in the mood she will cook you a good meal. She loves to cook. Come to think of it haven't seen her in a while. Time to go back in.
sit

fetch

roll over
beg
  • zme
  • 04-21-2013, 09:54 PM
I have seen her once too and had a damn good time, she is really hot. Maybe I got lucky but I did not have any issues. I did think that communication was not the best as it was all brief texts but it worked out fine for me.
She is great company and nice to talk to as well but I suppose if she doesn't show up that does not matter.
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience.
Same story for me, too. Texted me and cancelled as I was driving to her in call for an appointment.
She would be what I'd consider passive aggressive. Always polite while being inconsiderate lol.
She has cancelled on me a couple of times at the last minute too. I learned to have a plan b available with her. I don't know what her real world story is but I think she does this for fun. I ain't taking up for her just commenting on what I think. I don't care if ya bang on her or not, if she nc/ns then she deserves it.
Thanks for the info.
Too many fish in the ocean !!
She would fit right in at Mindy's