Just a reminder - I will be 100% unavailable From July 2ed to July 30th

I just needed to remind everyone that I will be totally unavailable and unreachable from July 2ed - July 30th.

I will not be able to log online or answer my phone/texts. So of course that means, I will not be able to reply to any reference checks or appointment requests during that time frame as well.

I will post a thread once I return .... Have a great summer everyone!

You'll have to wait your turn - we're still trying to process Jemma Martin's upcoming unavailability.
Best wishes Brooke. I hope it goes smoothly and quickly.

Old Dingus
You'll have to wait your turn - we're still trying to process Jemma Martin's upcoming unavailability. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You'll have to wait your turn - we're still trying to process Jemma Martin's upcoming unavailability. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Hell, no more waiting for me, if I would of just turned myself in on June 1st, I'd already have 27 days under my belt, I'm just ready to get this done and over with.
Best wishes Brooke. I hope it goes smoothly and quickly.

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus

Thank you! Me too.
So get those last minute appointments in before I leave!

Post this the day before you leave...fucking threAD...
Has it just been a while or is she asking WU for anal?
Nice Avatar Brooke!!! Very pretty!
Good luck and stay safe please.
Wow, love your avatar too Glynette!!! Thats very pretty girl!!!
Has it just been a while or is she asking WU for anal? Originally Posted by Wayward
Well, this just made my fucking day. How sad is that! But, seriously, I thought you got killed. Rumormongers!

HEY, Brooke...stay frosty and drive real slow like me.
Has it just been a while or is she asking WU for anal? Originally Posted by Wayward
So glad that you are okay Wayward. I had to send somebody a note asking if it was true that you had passed.
So glad that you are okay Wayward. I had to send somebody a note asking if it was true that you had passed. Originally Posted by Ansley
Wayward's more undead than alive.
Good Luck Brook don't drop the soap......LOL naw just kidding... Hey whats up amy