*NWA* Bikes, Blues, BBQ & KLN *NWA*

I have been told this is a HUGE Event!

Are you going?

What is the Best day or night to attend?

For anyone with a bike that is going and needs a passenger I volunteer! I love to ride! *vroom vroom*
I have been told this is a HUGE Event!

Are you going?

What is the Best day or night to attend?

For anyone with a bike that is going and needs a passenger I volunteer! I love to ride! *vroom vroom* Originally Posted by Exquisite *KLN*
I live in Central Arkansas. I may attend on Saturday weather permitting. And just like YOU baby! My bike is a real head turner!...PM Me...
Last year was the first year for the event in Rogers and the city had no clue what they were doing. It was a mess. Even though I have motorcycles, I'm getting out of town for the weekend.
Oh no! I hope I didn't pick a bad time, but if I did, I guess I will learn for next year. lol

I just heard Motorcycles and thought I would come check it out.

You got me worried after reading your post, but I always make the BEST out of a crappy situation, so bring on the FUN!

~Kisses~
It’s a great event but yes I will have to say it’s not the same now that it is in bentonville / rogers area . I hope this year they r prepared for the event but as far as the hobby goes I never get anymore business. I heard it’s cause a lot of people travel with family and friends so it’s harder to escape but I’m sure u will do great if u have a incall ready and don’t have to book a place far out .