Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

There's not enough popcorn in the world to go with the show you have just created.

Be careful what you wish for.

I see many infractions coming.
+1 on THN
There's not enough popcorn in the world to go with the show you have just created.

I see many infractions coming. You being the first for revealing ROS.

I think this is where your White Knights jump in to save you as is done with Providers.

I doubt any White Knights will come to your rescue. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Von-

You have edited your post more than 3 times. Let me know when your are done editing. I will provide a reasonable answer.
??? If you had made the topic general and non-specific to any provider or chosen to use review links, I think you'd had a chance for a good discussion to open up. Hygiene issues - male or female - are a no go. Musty balls and taint surely don't invite a gal's head to bob on the knob, my friend. I've got a neighbor who lets herself get so bad you can smell her outside on the patio with my door closed.

Hope this thread can be salvaged to a 'polite' discussion, but....
Lol stinky pussy is no good. However i have seen THN several times and never had that issue. Im sure my balls can stink ocassionslly too when they get hot n schweaty; everyone needs to shower...
2012, 2013, 2014...

Thanks for digging into the ECCIE archive for those.

I see many infractions coming. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Von-

You have edited your post more than 3 times. Let me know when your are done editing. I will provide a reasonable answer. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Von-

You have edited your post for the 4th time. Let me know when you can make up your mind.
no excuse on the part of the provider or us as clients. I will always ask to shower even if i feel clean, I expect the same.
Lol stinky pussy is no good..... Im sure my balls can stink ocassionslly too when they get hot n schweaty; everyone needs to shower... Originally Posted by gpws4cfit
Yes, stinky pussy is no good, but when that rotten egg/day old tuna smell is near the beginning of the session, that is way worse than being clean at the start and because of the effort put into the session, you are all sweaty.

OP, did you see those providers and found out for yourself for that to be the case or are you just reporting others' findings? As far as YMMV goes, a provider may have hygiene issues or does not deliver on her services for whatever reason and able to play that widely accepted card, however, you cannot be YMMV on her donation.
What a Dick move! Hobby Snob has not ever reviewed any of the girls he just called out. Were you just bored on a Sunday afternoon and decided that you would try to humiliate some girls? What are you going to do next go beat up some Nuns and puppies? Sorry that's just not cool.
Back in the day, when I was a young monk I was trying to pound some trailer trash but the smell made my eyes water so bad I had to get off her and just made her suck the nut out. If her pussy stunk that bad you know the pussy juice on my dick had to taste nasty as hell but she sucked until I popped.
What a Dick move! Hobby Snob has not ever reviewed any of the girls he just called out. Were you just bored on a Sunday afternoon and decided that you would try to humiliate some girls? What are you going to do next go beat up some Nuns and puppies? Sorry that's just not cool. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Please stick to the topic and do not hijack the thread. This thread about girls with stinky pussy.

THN's review has stincky pussy on the title. I didn't post it