Review: Ts Ivonne is could become my ATF

Date: 05/27/2012
Provider: Ts Ivonne
Phone: (817) 726-6239
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...nn-23/14901856
City: Arlington/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Ivonne has a nicely decorated incall in an average apartment complex in Arlington near 30 & 360. But I have also seen her in Dallas near Royal and 75.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ (both ways), Fucked, Got Fucked, Breast worship.
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 150
Hair Color and Length: Dark below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Ivonne looks like her pics, very passable transexual.
Recommendation: Yes - in a heart beat!

She looks petite in her pics, but seems a little bigger in person.
She is hot but just one to many parts.
As far as I am concerned if eccie has become a site for gay reviews then I am done with it. period.
  • OFF
  • 06-14-2012, 05:23 PM
As far as I am concerned if eccie has become a site for gay reviews then I am done with it. period. Originally Posted by whosit57
Interesting WS, you took the time to put the same statement on two reviews. So, you might want to cancel your TER and P411 memberships as well. Oh, and also EROS, Cityvibe, Backpage, Craiglist ... on and on. Because they all have listing for TS Ladies.

Apparently you don't read a lot of the reviews. There are a number of reviews for TS ladies on this site. You go out chasing the ladies ... why criticize TC for his choice.

It might not be choice I would make, but I also do a lot of things others wouldn't.

TC, if it floats your boat ... go for it!

OFF :-)
I am not critcizing anyone for there choice, I just think it should have its own section. Just my opinion, sorry if it is a biased one.
  • OFF
  • 06-14-2012, 05:32 PM
I am not critcizing anyone for there choice, I just think it should have its own section. Just my opinion, sorry if it is a biased one. Originally Posted by whosit57
That's probably not a bad suggestion ... WS!
And I suppose there is some defense to it being post under "other reviews", just didnt expect such here. Maybe have over reacted but we'll see.
I was not sure which section to post the reviews in. I chose this one because it seemed to have the more "off beat" reviews.
Tom I dont mean any offense to you, guess my point is mostly directed at ECCIE, I think such reviews should have there own section.
No worry WS ... thanks!
Thanks Tom!
If the review clearly says "TS", then fair warning has been given by the reviewer regardless of where the review is placed. If tranny girls and those who hobby with them offend you, just don't click on it.

Just a suggestion.