Address: Buckner and Peavy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ CIM
Session Length: till done
Fee: .30
Hair Color and Length: black pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: BBW with tats and DSL. Wearing a skin tight short one piece dress.
Recommendation: Yes
You have any other girls handles so we know who to look out for in all that mess.
Good to hear you had some luck.

I have found the girls on moco to be ghetto, fake or chemically altered. I keep looking though.
Who did you find in Arlington?
a cute hispanic girl was on yesterday afternoon. she was in oak clif / 60 bucks, would not clarify menu, did not pursue it since i am in the north dallas area.
mz.sassy8itch.17 is her profile name..real name kalya? or something close..mid 20s..black...thick/curvy but not bbw at all.
super freaky..north oak cliff. 30 for bbj..60 for fs...80 for greek..stays with family..
has an ok apartment..might want you to take her to hotel right around corner.good luck.
sparkel_n_my_eyes in Garland is a scam. She comes to your car from behind the house and asks for $$ to give her sister and she'll be right back. I'm not the brihgtest guy in the world but something tells me pimp daddy is idling in the alley to make the get away.
  • BLM69
  • 09-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Found sparkel_n_my_eyes, other user names not found?
sparkel_n_my_eyes in Garland is a scam. She comes to your car from behind the house and asks for $$ to give her sister and she'll be right back. I'm not the brihgtest guy in the world but something tells me pimp daddy is idling in the alley to make the get away. Originally Posted by Hardallnight
Interesting. I saw her this past Saturday. I've had success with her. She does come to your car from the alley, which I was like WTF. First thing she asked was for the $. She didn't leave my vehicle though, but I agree it is rather sketchy. Only CBJ available.
Ga.dome is in arlington. She states full service for $80 n verizon prepaid cards.
Lil_Diabla I'd close to Galleria. Decent apartment. Cfs on the couch 60. Spinner, firm small c cup, shaved below, looks better than her profile pic. Will send you pics if you ask.
Cheater cheater can you send me pics of Lil_Diaboa? Thanks
Cheater cheater can you send me pics of Lil_Diaboa? Thanks Originally Posted by ameripro
Me too! I tried to find her on moco, but no luck
New to the whole MOCO thing. Is there a way to search for DTF or DTS ? Not sure how to find chat room in the area. Need a MOCO MENTOR lol
Me too, jaquamo