High of the day?

Mine was watching a funny episode of the dog whisperer while seeing how much my own dog was into it too. Curious to hear everyone else's high point of the day. (Big or small)
Small...

Had lunch at Whiskey Cake restaurant today for the 1st time. OMG their famous cake is AWESOME!!
Big!
I woke to a bright sun shine and a beautiful day!!
MH had surgery yesterday and is doing Great!!
Thank you!!!
Looking at the GIF and getting off was my high for today.
Awesome I love it! Keep it going. I think a new high for my day is reading everyone else's high.
Small...

Had lunch at Whiskey Cake restaurant today for the 1st time. OMG their famous cake is AWESOME!! Originally Posted by Little Caesar
That place is awesome!

Mine was seeing a lovely girl today and having an awesome session!
I do have to say, my high yesterday was running into an old friend mine after meeting someone that I've wanted to meet for awhile. So regained a friend and made a new one.
Mine was a text from a beautiful woman a few minutes ago.
Did anyone else see the full moon tonight, in the daylight! I was driving home earlier and thought it was so pretty Beautiful sights like that always put me in a different mind frame.. hmmm the little things! That was my high for the day.
Did anyone else see the full moon tonight, in the daylight! I was driving home earlier and thought it was so pretty Beautiful sights like that always put me in a different mind frame.. hmmm the little things! That was my high for the day. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Oh my God yes!! I took pics of it!
My high was getting my kiddos
Got a new MacBook Pro . . .
Two big highs - first I set up a meeting with my ATF tomorrow for lunch and second received a very, very nice random message from a very beautiful lady who I've actually had a crush on that she wants to meet me. Pretty dang awesome, life is good!
Mine was watching a funny episode of the dog whisperer while seeing how much my own dog was into it too. Curious to hear everyone else's high point of the day. (Big or small) Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Awesome I love it! Keep it going. I think a new high for my day is reading everyone else's high. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
THAT attitude is a MAJOR attraction!

Did anyone else see the full moon tonight, in the daylight! I was driving home earlier and thought it was so pretty Beautiful sights like that always put me in a different mind frame.. hmmm the little things! That was my high for the day. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Yeppers! Was actually outside having a smoke and saw that - once of those "the world is an amazing place" moments!

My high was getting my kiddos Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
That's pretty dang awesome Laura. A woman who has a strong love for her child(ren) is attractive for me...of course not sexually, just says a lot about her as a person. That being said, sexually you're attractive to me also Being a man that's 100% German I loved your reply earlier to the hairy men
Two big highs - first I set up a meeting with my ATF tomorrow for lunch and second received a very, very nice random message from a very beautiful lady who I've actually had a crush on that she wants to meet me. Pretty dang awesome, life is good! Originally Posted by EasyLover214
And I meant what I sent