Sexting ?

Just curious about how the providers feel about Sexting before a session.
Personally, I don't like it. I'm doing all this sexting and then they don't show up. I mean it's not that serious but it is a little annoying.
Maybe you're too good at sexting and they decide to rub one out and say to themselves: Why go now?
I don't give out my number until day of meeting that cuts out a lot of the time wasting texts calls ect.
I don't like sending pictures of my penis ahead of time. too many women get scared and cancel on me.
  • Rehke
  • 01-17-2014, 07:46 AM
Some flirtation is always a nice touch and helps add to the atmosphere.

However, hot & heavy sexting, I would expect to be reserved for known customers who are going to show and do so reliably.

You will always profit by doing a little extra for good customers. And by cutting the bad customers out. Spend your time on those who are doing right by you, in all areas of life, and especially in your business.
Some flirtation is always a nice touch and helps add to the atmosphere.

However, hot & heavy sexting, I would expect to be reserved for known customers who are going to show and do so reliably.

You will always profit by doing a little extra for good customers. And by cutting the bad customers out. Spend your time on those who are doing right by you, in all areas of life, and especially in your business. Originally Posted by Rehke
I could not have said it any better. Thanks Rehke, you saved me some time
I find with more sexting, the more hand-holding, and the less likely to be serious about following through.
  • motor
  • 01-17-2014, 11:56 AM
Never had a provider sext me before....but, regardless I would follow through with the appointment I had made. To me it seems like it would be nice to have some flirting before a session.
I will be available for sexting this afternoon for only $2.99/minute

Pm for my number
  • Rehke
  • 01-17-2014, 12:18 PM
I find with more sexting, the more hand-holding, and the less likely to be serious about following through. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
That is why I specified a known good client.

There are a lot of dumasses out there how are just looking to get their jollies goofing around. In that case, I completely agree that you are not likely to see follow-through.

OTOH, if I've seen you a few times and there's a little back and forth flirting, you're more likely to have me thinking about either setting up a call or at the forefront of my mind when I'm looking for one.

I have noticed the past few years that there's a lot more goofing around on the provider side as well. Too many times after making an appointment, I can't get a confirmation or no replies to pre-screening requests, or just plain can't get a hold of a girl reliably. In those cases, I end up just finding somewhere else to spend my money.
successful business people understand where their marketing efforts produce the most payoff.
Ain't nobody got time for that! Unless you're my ATF....
If I sexted a provider and she saw what little I had for her to work with, she won't see me. Something about it has to be bigger than the hair around it...
I like surprises better!

Now if I have already seen you once and you sext me a "remember this" ....game on!
I'm like Jules. I don't give out my number until to use the day of the appointment to give directions. My hobby phone is off at all time except before an appointment. I don't want to be bothered with random people texting me and calling me all the time. I just have no time for that.