How to post a photo in a thread

I've tried to preview the pic in a review ROS, but it doesn't show. Is that normal? And does Dropbox work as a site? That's where I'm pulling them from. Originally Posted by papadee
Test

Edit: Didn't work

I was able to post a pic when I used the "Go Advanced" option. But that's not available when writing a review.

Attachment 496672
  • Mokoa
  • 01-26-2016, 10:16 PM
What you did was post a picture as an attachment to a post. In order to post pictures within the ROS section of a review you have to link them from another web page. The beginning of this thread will be of interest to you. Specifically, here...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1470029&postcount=3
What you did was post a picture as an attachment to a post. In order to post pictures within the ROS section of a review you have to link them from another web page. The beginning of this thread will be of interest to you. Specifically, here...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1470029&postcount=3 Originally Posted by Mokoa
I know that. I tried using [IMG]url[/IMG] above. I asked if Dropbox isn't a recognized site.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-27-2016, 07:17 PM
Yes, Dropbox works. I have seen others use it for pictures and videos. You have to be sure your private/public settings in Dropbox are correct.
Yes, Dropbox works. I have seen others use it for pictures and videos. You have to be sure your private/public settings in Dropbox are correct. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Ahhhhh.... the settings. didn't know about that. Thanks. I'll try again.
Just quick post the test new image host

Looks like I need to work on sizing the image first

What's the best size to use?

Edit: Ok, that doesn't look too bad lol
I love soup.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-28-2016, 06:38 PM
Looks like I need to work on sizing the image first

What's the best size to use?

Edit: Ok, that doesn't look too bad lol Originally Posted by Frog Done
For viewing on this site you may want to keep the longest side to 600 pixels in length. Images of that size will load quickly and will be fully in view. I hate having to scroll left/right or up/down in order to view an image.
I use imgur to post my photos. I used to use photobucket, and they got squirrelly with nudes. Imgur is much better, you can edit/resize photos and post them easily. And they don't slather their logo on the photos like photobucket does.

The best part is, its FREE.
Yes yes yes,thanks for explaining this,I had no idea how to post pictures on the ebony glamour section.
somehow, the interface in this thread gives me all the options for editing, including posting a photo

but in this thread http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=...post1057914732

I only get a "quick reply" box, but no other options of text, sizing, fonts, photos. frustrating! I cant figure out how to post photos
imo the Issue with posting in your linked page is the "m" meaning it is a mobile thread. Removing the m appears to have opened the thread and I have posted your photo there.

Stay safe and have fun!
This just gave me all the answers I been looking for 😍😊 thank you