How far will the Texans go in the playoffs?

I think they will beat the Ben gals on Saturday and lose their second round game. Does anyone think they will go deeper in the playoffs?
That's pretty much what most folks I know are thinking.
Saturday will be Texans last game.
  • Trey
  • 01-05-2012, 04:03 PM
No we can't put up the numbers to beat Brady. Even with that bad D Brady is going to get his. Yates can't put up more then 20-25 points.
Our playoff win against Cincy will be the last Texans win of the 2011/2012 football season.
I agree, one win, and out.

I am more interested in how the Steelers do against Denver. In the past games, the Steelers have not been scoring many points, even against teams with weaker defenses than the Broncos.

Give "T-Bo" a chance, and he will beat you.
  • Trey
  • 01-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Teabow is done, I don't see him winning that game.
I don't see Denver getting past the Steelers either. Tebow will probably run for more yards than he passes.

If the Texans go north, they're done. I can't see them beating Baltimore or New England with Yates. And it's gonna be cold as fuck up there.
  • Trey
  • 01-06-2012, 12:33 AM
If Andre makes it to Baltimore I think we will have more of a chance. Be it a small chance. Ravens offence is not that far from our own that I think will be a battle of D, if Yates can resist throwing the interception we got a shot. I would rather Jake play in that game.
My predictions for this weekend:

Houston over Cincy
New Orleans over Detroit
New York Giants over Atlanta
Pittsburgh over Tebow
After looking at the Texans facebook page, it is nice to see the people here actually know what they are talking. The texans are without a doubt "1 and done". And I too would give them a shot with Andre Johnson and Delhomme starting. However, with the "why not T.J. Yates" campaign still in full effect, the 2nd part of that equation isn't likely too happen. I have yet to see Yates do anything mediocre let alone great. The Ravens defense won't likely drop those arrant passes and will be much more aggressive.
  • Trey
  • 01-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah Yates is in full effect for next week. I just don't know in order to win this will have to be Andres best game of the season. They will stop the run, yates may throw 2 interceptions that game. But I have hope. He made more points then I thought he would, well one was on the D. So we got a chance I say, a chance.
Yeah Yates is in full effect for next week. I just don't know in order to win this will have to be Andres best game of the season. They will stop the run, yates may throw 2 interceptions that game. But I have hope. He made more points then I thought he would, well one was on the D. So we got a chance I say, a chance. Originally Posted by trey
If the D can play like it did today, anything is possible!
It's going to be a rough day in Baltimore.

Ravens...........24
Texans...........16

No matter what, with all the bad luck we've had this year, we're still in the top 4 of the AFC teams, where we belong.

With Schaub and Mario back, I would close the gap, but Baltimore is one tough team at their house, and I would still pick the Ravens to win.
Texans by a nose.