hey! 2 things!

• Saige
  • 01-13-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm staying an extra day or two in the cuse...

and leave my saggy mama gut alone!!!! Lmfao!!!!
seriously I went from a size 13 to 5! Hell yes!
I thought so. I didn't have to turn the stereo up as loud when you SOMF :-)
Good for you.
Why sweat it? for every idiot who runs his mouth or isn't into you there are 10 gents lined up to see you. The best quote ever in regards to that is "onto the next". Also remember that there is no such thing as bad press. Haters actually do you a favor by marketing for you.
As long as your pics are you, ads are true, and you give every date your best there is nothing to worry about.
I just left the Cuse Friday,it was awesome as hell. Enjoy your bday and have fun up there
  • qwebn
  • 01-13-2014, 12:08 PM
How about stopping in Rochester on the way back?
I didnt mind. Doesnt bother me at all... anyone that has an issue is just a putz
I am sure the same guys who have an issue with it......have smoking hot wives at home with a flat stomachs and they put out all the time.

seriously I went from a size 13 to 5! Hell yes! Originally Posted by Saige

(OPENS DOOR AND WALKS IN)

Embrace the "HATERS" trust me Lexxxy is right!! They are your best marketing tool... Because when 10 guys are talking amongst themselves about our flaws..I can assure you 7 of the 10 will stop by to see you!! SOOO EMBRACE THEM.... Gotta Love em bby!

(DROPS THE MIC AND SLAMS DOOR with Head in the air) lol
  • Saige
  • 01-13-2014, 12:59 PM
I love haters! Or anyone who likes to point out my flaws. I love ME!!
I love haters! Or anyone who likes to point out my flaws. I love ME!! Originally Posted by Saige
Yessss I feel the same!! Have fun & happy bday!!
The only negative thing I have to say is; There are many of us whom are bummed you're NOT coming back to buffalo sooner.
  • Saige
  • 01-13-2014, 01:34 PM
But I live there so.... I'm just chilling here for a few

seriously I went from a size 13 to 5! Hell yes! Originally Posted by Saige
That's the way take it - with a grain of salt.
The only flaws to that visit was the fact we didn't make it to the bed restraints or the wii vibe. Next time sweetheart!!

I love haters! Or anyone who likes to point out my flaws. I love ME!! Originally Posted by Saige
  • Saige
  • 01-13-2014, 04:41 PM
The only flaws to that visit was the fact we didn't make it to the bed restraints or the wii vibe. Next time sweetheart!! Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Maybe you should just pick me up.... and we can do anything you like!