Happy V-Day Babe

• TheDr
  • 02-14-2014, 08:26 AM
Happy Valentine's Day to all you ladies that provide such pleasure to us hard dicks. I especially wish an awesome Valentine's Day to my gorgeous Latina ATF! I look forward to our celebration of the occasion!

You guys who took her up on her Valentine's Day special are in for a treat today.
I.... I.... I can't do it!!!

• TheDr
  • 02-14-2014, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You're a good man DG. LMFAO
Yes they are Doc...!
Happy Valentine's Day to all you ladies that provide such pleasure to us hard dicks. I especially wish an awesome Valentine's Day to my gorgeous Latina ATF! I look forward to our celebration of the occasion!

You guys who took her up on her Valentine's Day special are in for a treat today. Originally Posted by TheDr
TheDR do you play chess if so I will give you check mate
Happy Valentine's day all you horny peeps
  • TheDr
  • 02-14-2014, 10:57 PM
TheDR do you play chess if so I will give you check mate Originally Posted by Thatdude
Not cerebral enuff to play chess big guy, but I do understand the concept of check mate! Lol

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I did not either. But I wish I had!!
Hope everyone had a fun and naughty valentines , I know I did I got spoiled flowers a vitamix blender to help me keep getting healthier ..and jewelry wow !!! But no candy , which I'm thankful for ...best valentines day ever ..xoxo
Glad you had such an enjoyable day Allison! All you lovely ladies deserve a special day for being so kind to all us hard D#### all year long... Lol

You guys who took her up on her Valentine's Day special are in for a treat today. Originally Posted by TheDr
Thank you babe