Are there any licensed contractors on here?

I have a home in Montgomery just northwest of Houston and I am remolding. Will be looking for a contractor to start the first of May. If you are interested call me and email me some pics of your work. Need floors first then bathrooms redone then kitchen. Must be a real contractor. xoxox
http://www.katelynn34ddd.com/

I'm not sure what your website & pics of you in stockings, panties, & heels have to do with remodeling your house, but......

MORE PLEASE
I will be available for playdates while I am in town redoing my house xoxo
I have some nice tools.
Tit pics would probably help...ijs.

It looks like some folks may still be having a hard time distinguishing between a threAD and an Ad.

ThreAD - Girl posts a discussion topic. Doesn't mention anything about her availability or services she provides, and doesn't ask for business..just wants to open up a discussion about a random topic....but people interpret the thread as an attempt by her to get more exposure for herself and label it an ad. These are ok, they are NOT to be interpreted as ads. Let the members jump on her if they think it's such a problem. No staff intervention.

It becomes an AD if the girl talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post. That's an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum, Sandbox or an ISO forum (or posted in the proper forum but before her 7 days have elapsed) then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation, and staff may take action.

St. C

If you have a legit business or searching for a legit business.........Those request are posted here..........

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=992

GET IT>>>>>>>GOT IT>>>>>>>GOOD
Remodeling contractors do not have to be licensed in the state of Texas.
Get plenty of references of other work they have done.
Make sure if you have any electrical work done that they use a state licensed electrician.
Get everything in writing.
A reputable contractor will not heed upfront money to start a job.
Do not pay in full until you are completely satisfied with what you have agreed to in writing.
The cheapest contractor is not always the best value.
Check them out with the BBB.
Make sure you agree on a schedule for the work to be done and completed.
Understand that if you change the work while it is in progress it will take longer to finish.
Get everything in writing.
Be realistic in the expectations, there are no perfect existing conditions in your home.
Thank u xoxo
I am available to plug any leaks you have! WOW
Sorry about the house.
  • xtrem
  • 02-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Nice ad.