is this been a slow friday for everyone?

I have had my ad posted for two days and zero calls! I don't get it I was just wondering if this has been a slow weekend because of the festival or what?

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...one-28/4081182
I thought it was just me boo i always be booming here in NOLA but i have been posted for 2 days also and have had a couple callls but no one came and seee me its crazyyy i hope it changes today!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is my last day! hope it gets better mami
I thought it was just me boo i always be booming here in NOLA but i have been posted for 2 days also and have had a couple callls but no one came and seee me its crazyyy i hope it changes today!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is my last day! hope it gets better mami Originally Posted by sexctexan
If I were in town I would see you. Maybe next trip.
Lol..Can't wait!
Sexctexan definitely gets my seal of approval.

Hopefully you'll still be in town for a few more days. If so, I'll give you a call.
Should have stayed in BR. I could use some sexy Texan about now.
Must be the FQ fest, Strawberry fest, and the triple priced hotel rooms. I'll be there Sunday when the prices go down.
Hope things get busy for ya babe!
I have had my ad posted for two days and zero calls! I don't get it I was just wondering if this has been a slow weekend because of the festival or what?

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...one-28/4081182 Originally Posted by alexisjacob

YESSSSSS....very quiet weekend.
Lots of energy for the week to come!!!
It's almost always slow during festivals. People tend to think it will be busy b/c more people are in town, but when they bring family and friends to enjoy the tunes and the city, they aren't really looking to get away. Things will likely pick up again when its over.

I'm headed to NOLA later this week, and then Houma Fri/Sat. Let me know what happens...but I don't think it will be a wasted trip at all.
I had been so busy in Nola the last couple months....I think it is the festival that makes it slow.....after all it is a "family type of fair"

Go party at Scores & take your mind of work...lol
I'm in the FQ now an some of the sights don't look family friendly especially the later it gets.
yep thats normal.....

usually around 6 or 7 it gets more adult oriented...lol