Things that make men drool...

Ok Guys : I have to ask the ? too.... When we show up at your hotel for an outcall what do u think we should look like???
1. A lady with class in a sexy but tasteful dress.

2. A bussiness partner for a meeting?

3. A sexy but less tasteful outfit that tells u the true meaning of the visit. (A massage of course).

Now u now we always change when we get there
I like it when I meet a girl in everyday clothes. Like jeans or something casual. Of course, nice looking casual, not like sweatpants or anything.

I think it make me think of the times I pass a hottie on the street in everyday clothes and i always wonder what's under there.

makes it feel like one little portion of one of those 100's of daily fantasies actually came true
I'm a big fan of women in jeans too. Blue jean short shorts drive me over the edge.
I have to go with number 1, a lady with class in a nice but sexy dress...makes you want to see whats underneath!
this is true
tight skimpy dress with heels says alot mmmm
I like it when I meet a girl in everyday clothes. Like jeans or something casual. Of course, nice looking casual, not like sweatpants or anything.

I think it make me think of the times I pass a hottie on the street in everyday clothes and i always wonder what's under there.

makes it feel like one little portion of one of those 100's of daily fantasies actually came true Originally Posted by awake900
+1
"not like sweatpants or anything."

I have to say I don't mind sweat pants even. I've known lots of women that can make sweatpants, a thong and a t-shirt look damn fine! I think it's more about the woman, I want her to be comfortable and feeling sexy. If she's not comfortable in her clothes that will come through during the time we spend together. IMHO...
"not like sweatpants or anything."

I have to say I don't mind sweat pants even. I've known lots of women that can make sweatpants, a thong and a t-shirt look damn fine! I think it's more about the woman, I want her to be comfortable and feeling sexy. If she's not comfortable in her clothes that will come through during the time we spend together. IMHO... Originally Posted by Shadowbeast666

you my friend are a very wise man...
Thanks Dallas! I appreciate that. ;-)