Hello to all!
Welcome to the playground!
Welcome to the playground! Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
Thanks, Submissive Angel!
welcome! So many ladies.,so much fun!
welcome! So many ladies.,so much fun! Originally Posted by KelseyBelle
Thank you.
Any advice for noobs?
Welcome to ECCIE! Before registering here, I also looked at ECCIE for months and even saw a few ladies during that time. I am confident you can have a tremendous amount of fun with some of the very sexy ladies you're going to find here or on P411. Perhaps even on another site I like named SouthernGFE.

You asked about help for newbies. A fella in Oklahoma started a thread for the purpose of helping guide new guys through the process. It helps get you off with a good start and keeps you from making serous and costly mistakes. Most guys find it very useful.

This is the link to the thread to help new guys get started:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1339214

I hope this info will also help you.
Welcome to ECCIE! Before registering here, I also looked at ECCIE for months and even saw a few ladies during that time. I am confident you can have a tremendous amount of fun with some of the very sexy ladies you're going to find here or on P411. Perhaps even on another site I like named SouthernGFE.

You asked about help for newbies. A fella in Oklahoma started a thread for the purpose of helping guide new guys through the process. It helps get you off with a good start and keeps you from making serous and costly mistakes. Most guys find it very useful.

This is the link to the thread to help new guys get started:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1339214

I hope this info will also help you. Originally Posted by Relaxer
That was a very good read.
Thanks for the link!
Welcome to Eccie
Welcome!
Welcome to Eccie Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Welcome! Originally Posted by LeahAllurah
Thanks so much!!
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!