Navarre

Anybody know of anything near Navarre. Prefer American but don’t mind Asian.
Haha what if it's an Asian American? You're aware Americans aren't a race like Asians right?
Look for a smoking hot 20 year old Pinay on Navarre beach - Not a petite asian built more like a latina, great body. - Lays out by the pier most days in Navarre - This is just a lead if you see someone that fits that description up to you to close. Have a little game and don't be a weirdo or you'll freak her out. Not going to give out her name but if you meet someone like that pm me and I'll confirm for you.
Originally Posted by Jambalaya
I put the response in the wrong section, i did a navarre search and thought it was encounters amps - Does the girl in the pics look Asian? No she's a Tica, I met at the Cocal in Jaco - former Ms. Teen Costa Rica or at least it appears from her old FB pics
  • Cshel
  • 08-06-2021, 06:47 PM
Sure would like a little info on her . Tough for me to get to beach.would mind if you gave her my info and she could contact me.
Sure would like a little info on her . Tough for me to get to beach.would mind if you gave her my info and she could contact me. Originally Posted by Cshel
You didn't read any of that did you? or comprehend?
  • Cshel
  • 08-08-2021, 11:14 AM
You didn't read any of that did you? or comprehend? Originally Posted by johnjhouston
Yes I read it all !! And evidently I missed it according to your smart azz reply !
Johnjhouston seems to be a tad condescending in his replies. I thought this was a place for us to help each other out but i guess if you can't understanf his coded messages you just aren't worthy...
Johnjhouston seems to be a tad condescending in his replies. I thought this was a place for us to help each other out but apparently if yku can't decipher his coded replies you just aren't worthy.
Just look for the crowd of old guys looking for a Tica near the pier at Navarre beach. I'm sure you'll get more information from the guy flying the kite next to the row of beach chairs.
lol I threw a lead out there and people can't comprehend what they're reading of course I'm going to be condescending -

"Sure would like a little info on her . Tough for me to get to beach.would mind if you gave her my info and she could contact me." I sure you wouldn't mind but I'm sure you couldn't close the deal either

"Just look for the crowd of old guys looking for a Tica near the pier at Navarre beach. I'm sure you'll get more information from the guy flying the kite next to the row of beach chairs." Again reading comprehension - Pinay not Tica

Again it's just a lead people - Most haven't got the skils to do anything about it
Please see the #5 response. I'm pretty sure you used the word "TICA" at least once. I'm just as sure that my comprenshion is working just fine - Cheech
Please see the #5 response. I'm pretty sure you used the word "TICA" at least once. I'm just as sure that my comprenshion is working just fine - Cheech Originally Posted by Jardinier
Let me dumb this down, sorry bad choice of words i'll put it on 5th grade reading skill level.

"just curious... is the girl in your gallery pics the one you are referring to?"

Gallery pics would mean photos - Not related at all to this post.

When I asked the question, "does she look Asian" the girl he's referenced in my pics is Latina not Asian. She is in Jaco Costa Rica. Women in Costa Rica are call Tica's.

The girl in Navarre is a Pinay which is a female from the Phillipines.

My apologies on being condescending, sometimes I forget it's Florida. Mississippi's feel good State.
You'd better put it below the 5th grade reading level so you don't have to keep looking up the words before using them. This was fun...