currently at PN BT

I did not go to PN this last week but a friend did. My friend was at 54 (in BT) Sat night and about 4 or 5 am he was warned to leave or go to the back that they knew 10 or 20 "bad guys" were coming to 54. He said it was kind of scary and he felt sorry for the girls because they were not given a choice they had to work for these guys. He said luckily there were very few girls still there that morning so the "bad guys" left after a short time. I was also told that things were getting more dangerous in PN by a girl I know. She told me that Acuna is a safer place to go.(Safer not safe but safer). call me crazy but I still love these girls and will continue to go now and then but will be very careful of what is going on. It is a good idea to make friends with the taxi drivers, waiters, door guys, etc. they will help keep you out of trouble.(Tip them pretty well, like $4 or $5 now and then it is worth it). When you go try not to go alone, keep a low profile, ask questions of the people you see, (taxi drivers, waiters, etc.) I say go but be very careful. There is some bad S*&% going on along the boarder. Good luck guys and gal's. If anyone knows of any other things going on let us know.