Prostitutes that charge security deposits. That is a huge red flag. Never ever pay one.

If he was speaking English, I would have a response.
I don’t respond to idiots. Maybe when he learns to construct an intelligent sentence that others can understand, he MAY get a response.

For now, I’ll let him enjoy his little playground (Eccie). That’s all this pathetic little man has going for himself. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
He's probably a (Staff Edit) geek nerd sitting in his mom's basement typing away day after day in his pseudo fake language mode laughing his ass off at all the comments he receives and the crap he stirs up......
If he was speaking English, I would have a response.
I don’t respond to idiots. Maybe when he learns to construct an intelligent sentence that others can understand, he MAY get a response.

For now, I’ll let him enjoy his little playground (Eccie). That’s all this pathetic little man has going for himself. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Sound like someone mad there will find a few lest johns to put at risk or scam. For good stake I hope you honest but still putting you at for billions of adds from scamer there just because you may gotten a no shows and wash top soil down the drain even.
Every worse there are guys that look for 10* deposit ladies the Change hobby then do a chance back cause the provider to get zeroed.
  • R.M.
  • 11-20-2019, 03:23 AM
Get back in the trunk of the car. ^
Eh, it’s a pretty weak troll. Sometimes he’ll post out of character and post something coherent. Probably does it because he consistently gets a rise out of people. Not sure why people keep taking the bait.
He's probably a xx year old geek nerd sitting in his mom's basement typing away day after day in his pseudo fake language mode laughing his ass off at all the comments he receives and the crap he stirs up...... Originally Posted by playa76

reference to underage anything is against the rules here, enjoy those points
Well, isn't OP the typical hater who lashes out to everybody. It's biased and simply unhelpful. Why generalize.

I'm new here but this is quite funny to me. Perhaps this thread should be moved appropriately to Comedy Central.
Well, isn't OP the typical hater who lashes out to everybody. It's biased and simply unhelpful. Why generalize.

I'm new here but this is quite funny to me. Perhaps this thread should be moved appropriately to Comedy Central. Originally Posted by DemonicTrips
you got that right!!! And the OP has already been banned during the comedy routine, so that says a lot. Glad to see the mods get rid of some of these chronic weirdos......