Prostitutes that charge security deposits. That is a huge red flag. Never ever pay one.

So why would I use my money to go thousands of miles to get cancelled on? Originally Posted by Jade1979
Do you really expect anyone to believe you are requested by someone thousands of miles away?
Do you really expect anyone to believe you are requested by someone thousands of miles away? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
WOW
Do you really expect anyone to believe you are requested by someone thousands of miles away? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Oh and my Reviews on the board in Denver proves I'm requested. Your Reviews show your suspect
All your reviews are suspect. I read what others thought of them Also. Nobody believes anything you write from the comments under your reviews. Originally Posted by Jade1979
That's a big fat lie.

Even I can't figure out how to unlock and read any of my reviews.

Again, trusting your type is very dumb idea.

That said, maybe she and everyone else can read my reviews and the comments and I'm the dumb one.

Is it me or is she being dishonest again?
That's a big fat lie.

Even I can't figure out how to unlock and read any of my reviews.

Again, trusting your type is very dumb idea.

That said, maybe she and everyone else can read my reviews and the comments and I'm the dumb one.

Is it me or is she being dishonest again? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Why they are locked for you I don't know. But I just read them. I can quote everything that was said but it's against the rules.
The last one you wrote is the funniest.
Why they are locked for you I don't know. But I just read them. I can quote everything that was said but it's against the rules.
The last one you wrote is the funniest.
All are spa Reviews and staff said they was fake Reviews and wrote in red on them. Originally Posted by Jade1979
I was wrong. I don't have PA.
Paying a prostitute before even meeting them is like throwing money into the wind. Most prostitutes that do travel come home broke and willing to bareback just to pay rent and bills.
Being that I see you in Austin. LMAO yeah that explains a lot. I can't put what I want but everyone knows
About Austin. LMAO Originally Posted by Jade1979
Honest question. What’s wrong with Austin?
Thats why i go to Amps..

Life is a sugar cookie treetop Originally Posted by winn dixie
ALWAYS make sure to look for the TT HTFREE seal of approval on the window under the florescent open sign.

If it's not certified "Tree Top Human Trafficking Free" you are contributing to the human trafficking of sex slaves.

Life is indeed a sugar cookie.
Honest question. What’s wrong with Austin? Originally Posted by youknowit
We have high standards for our hoes.
ALWAYS make sure to look for the TT HTFREE seal of approval on the window under the florescent open sign.

If it's not certified "Tree Top Human Trafficking Free" you are contributing to the human trafficking of sex slaves.

Life is indeed a sugar cookie. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You may not be trying to be hateful, but, clearly, you ARE kinda dumb. 3 ripoffs in 3 weeks...learn how to research! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I do feel dumb AF.

Last month I wanted to do something really taboo so I decided to do a black chick.

Unfortunately, the only ones with hot photos required security deposits.

I should have never trusted the photos and them type people but I really wanted to screw one to tell my buddies over the weekend on our dove hunting trip what it was like.

I would have had better luck at Dollar General.
Oh come on, stop using such big words. Reading that hurt my head, and just one more reason why this site fucking sucks. Such prized men on here.
If you trust a hooker with money then you are a fool.

They are hookers for a reason and it isn't because they learned finance at Harvard. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Oh come on, stop using such big words. Reading that hurt my head, and just one more reason why this site fucking sucks. Such prized men on here. Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy
How about you not lumping all “men on here” into one sordid stereotype ?