Anal play / Full On Greek for Men

I have been in the hobby for a while now and I have experienced many different things .

I have always enjoyed greek and anal play on myself and actuale encourage it with my clients especial if its something that they havent tryed before.
I have in the last year gotten several request for "Anal/Greek play on men" I dont mind doing it and have played a bit in the past.

I guess my question is how many of you guys are intrested or truly enjoy this type of play ?

Are you guys more into the anal play or the full on greek ?

I have found that alot of my older clients and larger guys really seem to enjoy this more than any of the rest . Is this you ladies experience as well ?
Is there anything that i need to be aware of as far as to not hurt any one ?
A young lady I lived with in graduate school was hesitant to let me have her anally, stating that it's "easy to enjoy Greek when it's not your ass being poked" and established the ground rule; namely she'd let me fuck her in the ass only if I'd return the favor for her.

Gotta tell you...knowing that she intended to don a strapon and likely mimic on me what I did to her made me verrrrrryyyyy careful with her little backdoor. She returned the courtesy!
Sounds like a very fair deal to me.
Great questions. As someone who recently started enjoying this I'd have to vote full Greek menu. I got into it due to a woman I was seeing who just did anal play (prostate) and had no idea how great anal play felt due to the typical straight guy apprehensions. Now I enjoy full on strapon play.

The advice I'd give is have a variety of strapon sizes because it matters a lot on experience and preference. Probably 2 or better yet 3 sizes would be helpful. Think beginner, advanced, and hookem69horns.

From there go easy. I'm sure those of us wanting this will let you know pace, aggressiveness, etc. A great way to find out is having the guy in CG (or is it CB cowboy?) that position let's the guy determine speed and feel.

Also I'm athletic build and late 30s (is that old these days? I feel younger.).
Late 30's is young.
Thanks for your help guys ! I currently dont have a stap on at all but i have been thinking about investing in a few. I have some toys that have been greatly enjoyed by the fellas that like it !
Amber I have a strap-on we can use if you are ready to try the full on strap-on greek.
  • eyefo
  • 01-04-2012, 06:08 PM
I like both anal play and full penetration, whether the penetration is strapon or a dildo.

Anal play vs full penetration are really two different things. I suppose one could compare these two types of activity to playing with a womans clitoris and lips, and full deep intercourse.

As a male, that's really how I think of it in that anal play and full penetration is the male counterpart to what women experience. For both sexes, the lighter play is an exciting activity that can accompany other things such as sucking, touching, mouth kissing, etc.

There's just about nothing better than a woman's finger playing with my anus as she strokes and sucks my dick.

Full on penetration of the anus, however, is much more involved, takes a good deal more preparation, and is really a "main dish" by itself. To be done correctly and well, there has to be a degree of trust and a connection between the provider and the male. It is an extremely vulnerable position for the male, and in me, at least, simulates being the woman. There is no other activity I feel the degree of vulnerability and openness I experience during full penetration. I also feel a depth of bonding with the provider during this as well as trust and companionship. Of course using a strapon gives the woman the dominant role and all it means and she can literally "make love" to her man, kissing and caressing as she penetrates, just as she experiences with loving intercourse when its done well.

I see these activities as extreme froms of intimacy, exercising the sex organ between the ears, as much or more than the ones between our legs.

These forms of play, especially deep penetration, takes me to places and parts of myself I cannot get to otherwise, and anal occupies an important part of my sexuality I don't want to do without.
Nice topic but Im still scared to try greek lol... whats the best way to start guess first base backdoor lol..
  • AAG
  • 01-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Mirandalee you really have to start with the right person. Someone with experience and know how. Someone who knows alot about greek......having a open mind about it is 1st base.
I like both anal play and full penetration, whether the penetration is strapon or a dildo.

Anal play vs full penetration are really two different things. I suppose one could compare these two types of activity to playing with a womans clitoris and lips, and full deep intercourse.

As a male, that's really how I think of it in that anal play and full penetration is the male counterpart to what women experience. For both sexes, the lighter play is an exciting activity that can accompany other things such as sucking, touching, mouth kissing, etc.

There's just about nothing better than a woman's finger playing with my anus as she strokes and sucks my dick.

Full on penetration of the anus, however, is much more involved, takes a good deal more preparation, and is really a "main dish" by itself. To be done correctly and well, there has to be a degree of trust and a connection between the provider and the male. It is an extremely vulnerable position for the male, and in me, at least, simulates being the woman. There is no other activity I feel the degree of vulnerability and openness I experience during full penetration. I also feel a depth of bonding with the provider during this as well as trust and companionship. Of course using a strapon gives the woman the dominant role and all it means and she can literally "make love" to her man, kissing and caressing as she penetrates, just as she experiences with loving intercourse when its done well.

I see these activities as extreme froms of intimacy, exercising the sex organ between the ears, as much or more than the ones between our legs.

These forms of play, especially deep penetration, takes me to places and parts of myself I cannot get to otherwise, and anal occupies an important part of my sexuality I don't want to do without. Originally Posted by eyefo

I so agree with this. Prostate stimuli is very HAWT! And a vary intense O for the man. Now where full on ass play is a whole different ball game, the man does become more of a submissive to the female as she is the one doing the invading. I do enjoy role reversal, but need to have a connection as we are "making love" Im looking down into your eyes, as you open yourself up for me, kissing and whispering in your ear as I pound that man pussy into awe.....This to me, makes both better lovers as one Truly gets to see what it is like from the other side......YUM
  • eyefo
  • 01-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Ms Athena

You can look into my eyes, make love to me, kiss and whisper in my ear as you fuck my "man pussy" any time you like!

Too bad you're near Houston and I'm in Ft Worth.

So glad you like my viewpoint about the subject and see it the same way I do.

Now THAT's a connection!
O boy ... I am now above "advanced" ... Thanks StingerMI!!!

For me, and I have read this from others as well, I direct, boss and pretty much make decisions and, to some degree, control people all day. When I hunker down on all fours, or bend over a couch or table or bench, and she lubes my ass up, slides in a butt plug or a couple of fingers, then starts pushing her "girlcock" in to my ass, eventually all the way in, deep inside my ass, then starts pulling on the belt around my throat, and just pounding my ass harder and deeper ....

Sorry, got a little off topic ... I like total greek, and anal play. And am more than happy to let beginners or novices us my ass to practice.
Miranda girl i told ya i could tell you how to learn to do it ! I dident learn with a guy or a girl...lol I learned to enjoy it and yes at times beg for it (ask Novacain) but I learned by using Toys of all different sizes and combining clit stimulation along with anal play and then finale into greek will ease you into it without fear that somebody will hurt you or move to fast.

Hookem that sounds like an OFFER !! I WANT IT !
Thanks for your help guys ! I currently dont have a stap on at all but i have been thinking about investing in a few. I have some toys that have been greatly enjoyed by the fellas that like it ! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Be sure and get a good harness and you should get one with leather straps and not one that stretches as you want a snug fit. Vac-u-loc attachments are good because they stay on well and there is quite the variety. One strap-on you should also look into isn't actually a strap-on at all, a feel-doe is way nicer. It inserts inside you and allows you a hands free/strap free experience. Lotsa lube is key too as well as patience. Have fun Darlin'