Will Oklahomans get a refund?

If ECCIE is removing Oklahoma, will those of us who paid for premium access be given prorated refunds?
I hope you get it, but I wouldn't attach any high aspirations to that, regarding the ownership of a whore board providing you excellent customer service and easily issuing one. However I vaguely remembered something, so I poked around until I found it in the sites "Terms of Service", a section at the very bottom titled "Return & Refund Policy"

https://www.eccie.net/misc.php?do=tos

Their key phrase seems to be "was not available", implying in my opinion at the time of purchase, versus wording after the purchase such as "becomes unavailable". Based on their wording, I wouldn't hold my breath, but if I was in your shoes, why not shoot them that email.
Well this is something.
Keep us informed please
Well this is something. Originally Posted by ben dover
Yes it is.

So who's willing to spin the wheel and buy some long-term PA in their state, just to have ECCIE turn-off access to those reviews whenever they want, and without warning? Jeez
You know, if a provider took our money but didn't provide what was agreed on, we could leave a negative review. But when it's the review board you paid??? Crickets!!!
  • BLM69
  • 07-09-2023, 11:38 AM
No refunds!
I have never paid for PA, I would be pissed if I had and got cut off. Why not just write a review? They're all just a fantasy anyhow.
why did they remove oklahoma?
i have been searching it for 5 days
I have never paid for PA, I would be pissed if I had and got cut off. Why not just write a review? They're all just a fantasy anyhow. Originally Posted by ben dover
Exactly. Anyone that pays for a subscription is a moron.
why did they remove oklahoma?
i have been searching it for 5 days Originally Posted by madmex_in

OKbill 2504 makes even reviewing encounters a felony. The servers are all overaeas but the people that run the site are all likely in the US and therefore arrestable.
OKbill 2504 makes even reviewing encounters a felony. The servers are all overaeas but the people that run the site are all likely in the US and therefore arrestable. Originally Posted by SSDman
What about having encounters? Should I just wait until I get back to Texas?
OKbill 2504 makes even reviewing encounters a felony. The servers are all overaeas but the people that run the site are all likely in the US and therefore arrestable. Originally Posted by SSDman

Wow, thanks for the info. I wondered what happen to us