Complimenting a woman in public when she is wearing revealing clothing

Just curious, I have heard yes and no but I figure if she is wearing painted on yoga pants with no underwear then she should welcome a compliment like "Great ass". Not like screaming i out but just letting her know one on one.

Just curious what you all think (especially the ladies). The setting could be a Walmart or other type of public place and she is wearing an outfit that makes her assets look great
“Great ass.” I would think not.

“If you don’t mind me saying so, you look really nice today.”

Or maybe, “God certainly spent some extra time on you.”

That would be my approach if I said anything at all.
I usually compliment on effort, her hair and nails are a perfect place to start.

If I have talked to her a bit and have a vibe going my say something..."you look great!"
Just curious, I have heard yes and no but I figure if she is wearing painted on yoga pants with no underwear then she should welcome a compliment like "Great ass". Not like screaming i out but just letting her know one on one.

Just curious what you all think (especially the ladies). The setting could be a Walmart or other type of public place and she is wearing an outfit that makes her assets look great Originally Posted by orallvr69
Some of us are a little gray-urr than others and that changes things a bit but in my experience you would rather get her talking about that outfit or the assets than hearing you comment.

One way to start a conversation would be asking 'Do you mind sharing whether your outfit was shopped local or online?' and see if she enjoys the attention.

If she only has a couple of items step up and buy them for her. A good UTR can come from any number of places and if you get shot down trying to buy her a coffee or Red Bull you had no chance anyway right?
If youre a man that has to ask if he should give a compliment, then youre not a man that should be getting a womans attention that way.

Take it however you want, but if a man is masculine enough naturally a woman wont give a shit how direct or curt he is with the approach

If you're complimenting her on her body, its because you want to FUCK. Nothing wrong with being direct. WHAT you say isn't as important as HOW you say it. Women are going to respond well to a man who owns how he feels. Don't ask, bully her.

WHOA!
I'M GONNA HAVE TO FRISK YOU, MA'AM
I SEE YOU TRYING TO SMUGGLE THOSE WMDS IN THOSE JEANS
would be asking ' Originally Posted by DNinja69
step up and buy them for her. Originally Posted by DNinja69

how to GUARANTEE she will NEVER take you seriously as a man
Take the shot, maybe you'll get slapped or maybe you'll get laid. Probably best to make sure her linebacker BF isn't nearby though.
I suspect her reaction would be very much based on you. If you are 6 foot tall and late 20's-late 30's and reasonably good looking she would not be offended. If you are over 50 and overweight, she is going to be offended big time.
I’ve never seen seen a great ass at Walmart. I’ve seen them at Sacks 5th Ave. Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus, Nordstroms, on big sale days they can be seen at Coldwater Creek, Dillard’s and Macy’s.
When I first went to work in the early 1970s, it was an outside job in the hot sun and we all wore hard hats . . .hope that is descriptive enough. Miniskirts were everywhere. The example set for me by the old hands was a soft form of cat-calling. We would stop and look, all of us wearing the look and smell of mendoing honest work with their hasnds, and our foreman in a conversational tone of voice would say, "Hey there pretty girl . . ." And I thought that was cool.

I have come to a more mature frame of mind these 50 years later on. I would never say anything like that to a woman Uknown to me in a public place, however she is dressed. At the gym, I sometimes feel tht I should be tipping someone just for walking by me at the leg press macvhine.
There was an episode widely televised a few months ago where Rep. Ocasio-Cortez was loudly accosted on the steps of the Capitol Building and public ally cat-called by a guy videoing himself doing it.

I am at odds with AOC on about everything but believe that was wrong and unacceptable behavior. I fault the uniformed policeman standing by inactive too. . . .or her accompanying male companion who also seemed to be useless. This cannot be considered to be the legal exercise of "free speech."

And I feel that way about guys who lean out of an open car window and do the same to providers while riving along a SW 'track".
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2023, 12:32 PM
My last compliment backfired, it was at a restaurant where she was saying how delicious my food looked, I said it's not as delicious as you. She pretended she didn't hear and walked away 😂 what was suppose to say when her large chest is on display
There was an episode widely televised a few months ago where Rep. Ocasio-Cortez was loudly accosted on the steps of the Capitol....
. Originally Posted by ICU 812
And her subsequent reaction, numerous social media vids and tweets revealed just how incredibly aroused that made her.
Keep in mind those catcalls were in the presence of her fiance who did nothing.

Men and women are not the same. Regardless of the bullshit they SAY, they all need masculine energy in their lives and bold, decisive MACHISMO produces a response to their natural feminine self.

If you wanna be a pussy and capitulate to the emotional immaturity of a woman, get used to paying for it all the time and never having your needs met
Wow! It's obvious that the ladies have fled eccie. No comments about anything.
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Wow! It's obvious that the ladies have fled eccie. No comments about anything. Originally Posted by hairyhoudini
Most need to retire, they've been doing this way past their prime and found other simp accepted sites, like Twitter and OH2