Independents Last Minute Canceling

I'll admit, it could be me, but I doubt it. The last few dates I've setup, have waited till the last minute to cancel with some lame excuse.

I suppose my question is - is this common? happen all the time? Maybe a provider can answer - Why cancel? If you don't want a returning customer, why make the appt? just to piss me off and I go somewhere else?

Even if it's for a bigger fish, resched me instead of ghosting, I live here, I don't get it.

I live in Vegas and need a provider with an incall. I need to plan these escapes to be either away from home or work. So, it's actually a lot planning that goes into a date.

provider 1:
1st Date, incall her apartment, tip, go home, write good review. 2nd date - she says she has a room, no problem, get the hotel, enroute I get a message, can't do it. No re-sched, nothing. I text back resched? Nothing. I don't bug her, call, send a bunch of texts, nothing, moving on.

Go to AMP, get two girls for what I was going to pay for Independent. Have fun.

provider 2: Scheduled 1st date, incall her condo, she calls a different provider (NOT the one I just wrote about.) for a reference, says all is okay. Talk on phone a few minutes. Almost time to leave work go to my appt. She calls to cancel, workmen are at her place working on plumbing, could be true, whatever. Resched for later same day. Almost time and cancels - She's getting her nails done. By the time she's finished would be too late in the day, traffic etc... I have a limited window of opportunity to be away from work or home.

Really? Your nails are more important than getting paid hundreds of dollars? WTF??? Was going to resched for next week, but fuck-it. I already scheduled the time off, have money, excuse from work, I'm fucking. I go to AMP, get 2 girls for what I was going to give her.

If you can't respect me or my time, treat me like I don't matter then at the very least, I'll move on. If you don't want to see me, just f'ing say so. I'm an adult, stop the games.

Had an ATF for awhile, stopped seeing her, she couldn't really switch from CMT to GFE. So I have been on multiple dates with one provider, so pretty sure it's not me.

If I don't have the best 1st date, I'm not going to sched another one. I'm not Brad Pitt, but I'm not Quasimodo either. If I was so bad, why allow me to sched another one then cancel? Either ghost me then or tell me, don't cancel me and destroy my anticipation unless it's some sort of thrill for them, but doesn't that cause you to lose customers?

I respect providers and their time. I text enough to make an appt and no more. I don't bother them any other time. I arrive showered, deoderant, mouthwash, etc... Plenty of providers in Vegas, it will be awhile before I run through them all.

This wasn't always the case, everything was fine. Lately it seems to be a trend.

Or I use an AMP, knock on the door, get laid.
  • Typo
  • 07-15-2023, 10:13 AM
This happens all the time and is the most frustrating aspect of the game. You're very lucky they at least told you they weren't going to make the appointment. Usually, you get totally ghosted and are left sitting on the street or in a parking lot waiting for a response, even when you might have just been messaging 5-10 minutes before your appointment time. This has gotten so much worse in recent years. There's much less respect and it seems there must be far too much money available to a lot of the ladies that allows them to be so indifferent about their professionalism. There are some real good ones out there. It just takes time, patience, and a bit of luck to find them.
The brightside of your experience is they canceled. I have driven many times to a location, across town, even miles for me to show up, say I'm here, then crickets.

Everyone has a busy schedule, an ex brings the kids home early, civi job calls, or the school calls to send your kids home because they have lice.

It happens...
okay, I agree sometimes life happens. Silly me, I thought they were doing it for money. My mistake. But the ghosting? Or I'm getting my nails done - wait till next time you can sched a getaway, Yeaaa, NO. Hard stop.

Many, many, many years ago I dated/lived with a stripper for a few years. I know all the excuses. Usually with her, she was too high to function, but that's another story. Maybe I'm hyper sensitive to that stuff now.

It's Vegas, plenty of girls. I'll probably keep trying the independents, looking for a new ATF, but now that I have a solid backup plan that doesn't need notice, I'm to the point of "whatever, moving on".
okay, I agree sometimes life happens.. Originally Posted by pertpvyztrzv
i'm afraid the absolute truth is........
it is RARE to find a provider that takes this serious and has the capacity to respect the business.
I've had countless NCNS, cancellations, ghosting, particularly when I was hosting

These girls do not respect the game, much less life, itself. Quicker you realize this....
What he said^^^^
i'm afraid the absolute truth is........
it is RARE to find a provider that takes this serious and has the capacity to respect the business.
I've had countless NCNS, cancellations, ghosting, particularly when I was hosting

These girls do not respect the game, much less life, itself. Quicker you realize this.... Originally Posted by FatCity
It did not used to be this bad that's for sure. I continue to think tech options are helping the good providers network so they don't have to do in person as much and the lack of accountability that review boards once provided lets them off the hook much more than before. Too many just turn the phone on for quick cash then poof.

I get a good chuckle when a text pops up to continue a convo from 2021 and get the sob story about they don't have money for a room or their car note. The ones who want to provide and earn are not struggling.
^+ What everyone else said.
I drove across town yesterday to a young lady's incall. She even texted when I was 15 minutes away asking if I had a lighter for uhmmm ....
Anyway I text her that I've arrived.
After 10 minutes I text again that I'm parked & waiting.
10 minutes later I text again "unit # ?"
I wait another 5 minutes then take off.
She finally texts back 15 minutes later "I fell asleep,LoL 😂"
At least this one eventually responded.

Oh & she had asked for a deposit beforehand because she "didn't want to wait then me decide to not come" but I told her I didn't have any way to send one.
thanks. Yea - that's why I'm moving more toward agency / AMPs.

I don't do it often, but when I do, I need dependable and punctual.

I don't trust the review boards anymore (that's a whole other thread - guys simping in reviews). I use them mostly to make sure they're not LE or straight up ripoff.

Women in general - One of the mysteries of life.
I agree with many of the things said here. I believe it is somewhat rare these days to find a provider that understands the courtesy that goes both ways.

I understand that things happen. My expectation is just some communication. Ghosting is an automatic no-go for me; I’ll not schedule with that person again.

It goes both ways. If I can’t make it for any reason, I communicate as soon as I know. It’s just the courteous thing to do.

Even with my ATF - there’s been a handful of times over the years where things ran late for her. We do have the understanding that if I don’t hear from her within 15 minutes after our appointment time, I may go back to work, go somewhere else, etc.

I’m not sure whatever happened to common courtesy. Possibly the thought that “I’ll never see this person again, so it’s easier just to ghost?”
I’m not sure whatever happened to common courtesy. Possibly the thought that “I’ll never see this person again, so it’s easier just to ghost?” Originally Posted by Goose7093
That is one reason but the major one is that these young ladies get clients from so many different platforms these days so they know that getting a bad rep on 1 or 2 won't affect the # of calls they get.