Planning a SEXCATION

Planning on taking a road trip from Alabama to Las Vegas. Sampling the best providers in numerous states. Ill be going through Northern Mississippi, Memphia, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Northern Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and then Vegas. Recommendations for Vegas would be approached also.

Coming back I'm going thru Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Middle Tennessee Nd Home Sweet Home Alabama.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
In Oklahoma City, Suzanna Turner.

In Kansas City, Ellie Alexander.
Planning on taking a road trip from Alabama to Las Vegas. Sampling the best providers in numerous states. Ill be going through Northern Mississippi, Memphia, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Northern Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and then Vegas. Recommendations for Vegas would be approached also.

Coming back I'm going thru Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Middle Tennessee Nd Home Sweet Home Alabama.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by JackM64

I am out of the loop these days on specific providers but have spent some time in a few of those places sampling the treats.

Denver has some beautiful women and a great variety of types of experiences. Overall my top city for playtime. Reach out in the forums and do a little research you might find its worth a longer stopover than some other areas.

Vegas can be fun but in my experience not as top tier for the price point as other places but plenty of choices. There is something about having a gorgeous woman on her knees as you enjoy the view of the strip at night.

Phx is a place I need to get back to for me some of the biggest freaks I had the pleasure of meeting up with. I may have to wander over to that board and see what is poppin.

Hope to see you post reviews sounds like a great way to see the country!
Have you posted this question in any of the specific cities you will pass through??

Please post a narrative report here on this thread to let us all know how it went,
Denver - theotherboard.net

Highly recommend Devon Debauchery and Leyla Scott.
Las Vegas - Dr. Kiwi. P411
Denver - theotherboard.net

Highly recommend Devon Debauchery and Leyla Scott. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
TOB was a great site I have not been on there in a while but found many hot ladies on there back in the day that site the place to be for Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs all great hobby cities.

https://f292ac.p3cdn1.secureserver.n...02/Contact.jpg

Maybe my all time favorite was this goddess Ms Resa 'ANubianPrincess' she advertised nude modeling and massage I called her one day was in Denver for work we had a good convo she was very up front about the rules. No vulgar language. No use of words like slut and she did not like to rush or have her pace interrupted. Beautiful with amazing natural DD's and a wet wet that gripped when she wanted your full attention.

I saw her a couple of times and found her to be one of the most attentive and sensual companions got her to allow me some 'Oh FUCK you feel so good' but you didn't use the word pussy. A few years later I saw a story that she got outed for being a phone sex operator while working for the University of Colorado and caused a scandal. I looked her up saw that same beauty actually signed up for phone calls we did a few and she didn't remember me but seemed to enjoy hearing about how much I wanted to see her again. She was only doing cam shows by then and was in her mid to late 50's still looking good.
I just did a similar trip. I was in some of the cities you mentioned. Check out my reviews. Have Fun!