URL / Website: https://beaumont.skipthegames.com/ma...G/081350834971
City: Orange
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 87 at Exxon station
Activities: Bbbj, mish, k9, daty
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Angela was about 5’-6 thin with nice firm B’s up top and clean shaven down below
Recommendation: Yes
Would you mind pm the rates please
Good report! Sounds like it’s time to get back into the game. Was tired of wasting money. The ol hand job wasn’t getting the job done.
Good review. I ways get a little spooked hitting up places in orange since I grew up there and still have family there. I just try to discreetly slide in quick lol. If I were just a single man having fun, no problem but... I'm like many and have to play it super safe.
Kinda funny, I live near the place too and went last Wednesday the day after I got back from Florida. I'm single, but would still rather not be seen. As soon as my session was over I got in my truck and dropped my keys between my seat. Oh great, mor exposure time while i dig for my keys. While digging for my keys I still had fishing reels behind my cab and managed to hook my elbow on one of the lures. Then had to untangle the line on my rod, set my reel on free spool so I could peel off enough line to hop in the back of my truck to get a knife and cut myself free. Not at all how I planned my fast exit from the place!
Thats life being stranger than fiction, speaking of which care to share your massage experience?