That Darn Corona...

First & foremost ... I am hoping that you all have continued
to stay safe during this time. It’s hard to remain positive being
cut off from many of our daily activities but I’ve been trying to
focus on the positives of this whole ordeal ... What’s been keeping
you guys on the positive side?

For Me? While I have slowed my appointments (1-2 at most) to ensure safety for both parties I have picked up some of my favorite
hobbies. Working out with my yoga ball, resistance bands, & weights. Spending time burying in new books that I had put off, picked up painting again as well... I definitely miss 'B.C (before corona) days' but I am also enjoying the free time & empty roads !

Hoping everyone stays safe out there !

xoxo, Tara ❤︎

I am hating it!
Had to cancel my tour south And stay home... done a few at home but been sooooo stir crazy...I am NOT meant to be suzie homemaker...lol
The open road is calling my Gypsy spirit!!
Dallas I feel you on that sexy!
We have been on the roads and the freedom cant be compared to.

I made it back to my parents and have been helping them out with repairs to the house. I enjoy painting, so that has kept me busy. Running errands for them and spending time with them as long as I am here.
Lol my mommy is back to treating me like her little girl, which is conflicting in a way.
Spending time with my oldest and her husband as well.
Managed to get over my fear of ferrets, as they have 3.
Reading a lot of books, and just enjoying the setback as best I can.

I might feel this way due to being somewhat of a homebody & traveling as much as I did last year; Not really hobby related, more so for leisure purposes.. Between going back home to California, Miami, & then of course my regular loops around the Gulf Coast this time camped out in the 'Burg has been alright 💁🏽♀️
Hope you both are staying safe, especially being in N.Y Kynsley 🙏🏽❤️
Just working and when not working staying home and sheltering in place. Hope this will taper off and things can start the slow journey back to normal. Hope everyone is ok and staying safe. Cheers everyone!!
I hear you DallasRain.I hate that our playdate had to be postponed. Once everything gets back on track, I'll definitely be waiting on you. Stay safe Gorgeous.
I agree, the cabin fever has set in and I am ready to hit the road for work and start making some money to pay for all my hobbies.