Provider: Niya
Phone: 4694004052
Email Address: Skydiver8891@gmail.com
URL / Website: N/A
City: Frisco
State: Texas
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Bbbj, mpcfs, bls, DFK, all the fun stuff.
Session Length: 2hrs
Fee: $160.00
Hair Color and Length: Short brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is cute, has a little meat in the middle, but not distracting. Great boobs!
Recommendation: Yes
daaaamn... calling RIGHT NOW!!!
pics??
I didn't get any pics, but I am sure she would be happy to send them over.
Called her, trying to schedule something, but she is CBJ, which is a mod killer for me....
She also said she never and I mean never DFK's///// too bad as her pics are good.
Outcall only too.

I just saw a guy in the elevator with a HUGE herpes flare out... I don't blame the gal.

I love DFK, but I think I am going to stay away from kissing these lovely ladies for a little while...

Wild ride. Thanks for sharing.
  • BLM69
  • 09-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Anybody have a picture of her?
I got a pic from her on my email, her face is covered. But a hot body. Not kissing at all and CBJ kinda kill it for me. Also she only does outcall, so if you can't host at your place. You'll need to get a hotel.
I guess she is more YMMV than I thought. I can only speak to my interaction with her, and she was for sure bbbj, DFK was light, but it was present. Outcall only is true.

POF is Plenty Of Fish, a net dating/hookup site.
Has anyone taken the plunge and tried to contact her?
I would love to hear about it.
Glad you asked... I saw her yesterday... She came to my apt in McKinney... I believe she is based out of Allen so it worked out for me... Great little body and great tits... I'll be doing a review on her shorty...